June 10 breakfast | FerrariChat

June 10 breakfast

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by vincep99, Jun 9, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    If you are not going to Toledo C&C, we are meeting at Americus in Milford at 10 AM for C&C (cholesterol & cruise)

2. c7matt

c7matt Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2016
    Greater Detroit, MI
    I need to check here more often.. but power tour was o nthe 8th... any other meet-ups planned?

3. Jeffg11

Jeffg11 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 31, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff Grabowski
    Posting for Vince, I welcome any correction.

We have been splitting events between Ferrari Club of America (Detroit) and our original Fchat locations. Most of the events over the last couple years have been scheduled for the FCA group. Almost all of our Ferrari regulars from years past are FCA members now. Feel free to PM me for more information.

FWIW, we had a drive yesterday in the rain. Three quarters of the FCA participants started here on Fchat. :) I remain great friend with those I met here first!

This is still a great method to find new people and schedule events, but we have had great improvement in participation being tied to Cauley Ferrari and Ferrari Club of America. It is hard to do everything!

4. Jeffg11

Jeffg11 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 31, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff Grabowski
  5. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Jeff,
    Thanks for posting!
    It was indeed great fun, in spite of the weather. Great drive, thanks for leading. Great place for lunch/brunch.
    Found out that my windshield wipers have a mind of their own

We'll be looking for a date in the next 2 - 3 weeks.