June 12 FOC Tower of Pisa drive | Page 2 | FerrariChat

June 12 FOC Tower of Pisa drive

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Dave Bendl, Apr 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Whoops, just caught your post.

David, you can join us anytime, anyplace; no matter what you're driving!

You're a good guy, that's all that counts, and we enjoy your company!!

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank

No. Will be driving around all day Sat.,(Which we did) and Sunday,before and after the F1 Race.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The man has the right spirit and his priorities sorted.

I wanted to do the same thing, but discovered some smoke coming from the engine. Game over for this weekend.

4. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Well, youz guys could've watched the race at Jan and Inger's, and had a great day driving too.

I drove the 'Roller' today; now you'll never get to see it!!

We took Jan and Inger out to dinner afterwards as we always do, as a thank you for their hospitality. It's sad to see that none of the FCA crowd ever joins in on the ' after the party' thank you to Jan and Inger.

Since I was the only FCA member there as usual; I told them I was representing all FCA members.

I just don't understand it???

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    When CAN we go on a Field Trip to see the whole collection? I'm very interested.

6. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    I'll need signed permission slips from everyones parents, before anyone can go on this Field Trip.

Also, there will be no stopping along the way, so have your Moms pack you box lunches; and there will be no potty stops either! :)

We leave tomorrow at 5:00 am sharp; meet me at the local Jack-In-The-Box.:) :)

7. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank

Well.I can be up at 5:00AM,can you? I heard that you usually sleep in until Noon.So,is 5:00-"P.M." better?

I have a bunch of Jack-in-the-box antennae balls.Anyone want one? They've been out of the Chicago area for almost 20 years. But,you can find one on every corner out in Phoenix,AZ...<:)