June Corso | FerrariChat

June Corso

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by spirot, Jun 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Its that time of the Month.... come on out and sweat with some Ferrari's! we'll gather at the usual place - Buckhead Atlanta development between American Cut and Shake Shack for some friends & coffee.

Attached Files:

rmfamily and steved033 like this.
  2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Here's a thought: let's go to Fado first and watch Austria qualifying from 8:55 to 10:00 and then adjourn to our usual meeting place around the corner! I think I'll do that.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I did just that, though by 10:00 Fado was packed with people there to see France vs Argentina World Cup soccer! Then I drove around the corner where the atmosphere was much more peaceful.

There were either 23 or 24 Ferraris that showed up; it was hard to tell because the first ones were leaving just as the last ones arrived. We did have to use some overflow area. Here are a couple of pics from before we had a full house.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Right behind Andy's 360... my car-of-cars..... da Scuderia!

5. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Thanks everybody it was a great turn out for a holiday weekend! Corso continues to grow, and THANKS for the support!!!! Great pictures Jim.

if I remember I'll start doing more Facebook live's and show cars as time goes by!

6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Tom, since "Corso" is no longer an entity, and it is hardly a "racing" event (corso = racecourse), we need a new name.

Remember when we did the similar event at Lenox Square (and later, at one of the nearby hotels) back in 2009-2010? That event was called "Potenza on Peachtree", and I think that name is still applicable, since our front cars are mere feet away from Peachtree Road. At this point, I'd rather call the event "Potenza" rather than "Corso".