Just Moved to Madrid! | FerrariChat

Just Moved to Madrid!

Discussion in 'Spain' started by MikeMonty, Jul 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MikeMonty

MikeMonty Karting

May 28, 2004
    Nashville TN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hola,

I am from the States and just moved to Madrid for a job transfer. I am not a Ferrari owner but am in the process of saving for one. Let me know if you want to meet up for a beer. If you want to practice your English I need to practice my Spanish. I figure a conversation about Ferrari is universial.

Un saludo,
    Mike

Email: [email protected]

2. treventotto

treventotto Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2008
    Alicante
    Full Name:
    Benjamin
    Hi Mike. Sorry but I live 400 km away, otherwise I'd be happy to have a beer and talk Ferraris. Also I am not spanish, so won't be able to help you much with learning the language. Just want to mention that "universal" is "universal" in Spanish AND English ;-)
    Good luck and enjoy your stay!

3. MikeMonty

MikeMonty Karting

May 28, 2004
    Nashville TN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have been in Spain for a few weeks and my spelling is already going downhill! :) Shoot me an email if you are ever in Madrid! Cheers.

Mike

4. RGigante

RGigante F1 Rookie
    Owner Project Master

Nov 1, 2006
    Portugal
    Mike,

take the trip to Malaga on the weekend of 4-5 September. There will be a large Ferrari exhibition and Rallye. I will be there on the 4th, maybe we can meet.

5. MikeMonty

MikeMonty Karting

May 28, 2004
    Nashville TN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    RGigante,

Thank you for the heads up on Malaga, unfortunately, I have guests in town that weekend so I can not make it.

I see you are in Portugal, I travel to Lisbon about once per month, great city!

Regards,
    Mike

6. RGigante

RGigante F1 Rookie
    Owner Project Master

Nov 1, 2006
    Portugal
    I'm frequently in Lisbon, too, mostly on Wednesdays.
    Send me a PM next time you're in town!

7. hollywoodgarbage

Dec 5, 2008
    hey guys,
    My single buddies and I are visiting madrid, barcelona and ibiza in a few weeks, what can you recommend we do, i started a thread about it in the spain section

thanks