Just ordered my first Ferrari (Portofino) buyers remorse and loads of questions | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Just ordered my first Ferrari (Portofino) buyers remorse and loads of questions

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by DrAMS, Feb 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    LucasFerrari likes this.
  2. LucasFerrari

LucasFerrari Rookie

Mar 21, 2019
    California
  3. Y not

Y not Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    Full Name:
    G2
    #53 Y not, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Have you made use of the Portofino driving trips to help fill the time before production? I’ve taken the offer of driving in Gstaad. Your dealer will know about these...

Anyone else know what “marketing” events are available for us newbies ?

4. Marc Rachbind

Marc Rachbind Rookie

Aug 5, 2018
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Rachy
    As I always say, YOLO! --you only live once! Don't fret over depreciation . Get your car, drive it, and enjoy it. There are very few models which actually appreciate ---and even these take many years ( unless maybe its a LaFerrari , and if you can afford one them, then surely you don't give a shi*t about money )
    The enjoyment you'll get from your new Portofino is well worth the price! Congrats and Enjoy!

uhn2000 and Redneck Slim like this.
  5. mammerman

mammerman Rookie

May 20, 2013
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Ammo
    Youre getting a a lot of good advice in the forum. I got mad at Ferrari after my new 599 blew an engine on its fourth day, I went out and bought a SL65 (V12) and had Renntech spruce it up to 735hp. All in about $240k. 18 months later all was forgiven with Ferrari and I went into whats become two Challenge cars now. The trade in on the SL65 with 5k miles, $125k, almost half. Ferrari has not been at that league from what Ive seen. I think you should buy that 16 T and drive it till your new car shows up as someone else said.