Karting 8pm Tue eve-Burlingame - July 27th | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Karting 8pm Tue eve-Burlingame - July 27th

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by tvrfreak, Jul 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    It was loads of fun and boy, am I hurting... Next time bring your time sheets so the faster group can race together.

2. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Awesome fun. Thanks to everyone who showed up. We should do this once a month at least! Yes, Le Mans next.

Big thanks especially to Art and Ben and co. for coming from so far. Nice to see you guys again.

Dan, that black flag was totally unfair.

3. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    In addition to the fact that it was fun, it was one of the better workouts I have had. Cleared my mind and activated muscles I never thought I had. I do need gloves....
    I also liked the 5+10+15 format. I suspect that there would less waiting during a lunch visit (I have gone there at noon on wed, and the three of us had the track to ourselves).

Sorry about your luck, Dan. You need to help a few old ladies across the street, volunteer for some board position in a non-profit, or something to get rid of the recent imperfect karma.
    :)

thx
    luke (27.1 on Track 1 after starting last on the grid, and now working on getting into the 26 area. Perhaps a class?)

4. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Or Just not pass me!! :) JK
    I was trying to slide behind him when he must of lifted...who would lift on a straight!!!! :)

5. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Since he's not the type to gloat, I'll do it for him!

My favourite part was when my friend Ted posted the best time of the group! 26.5 IN YOUR FACES! HAHAHAHAHHA! <little dance with fingers pointing, etc.>

:)

I'm at 27.1 too, man this is fun, looking to get into the 26s next time!

Great fun guys, I'm glad my friends Ted and Laura were able to come (almost didn't happen!)

Best!
    Ben.

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Ben:

We asked, Ted's time was not legit. They checked and it was a timing hiccup. Look at the rest of the times.

:D ;) :) Nah nah nah

--Dan