Kerbed Alloy | FerrariChat

Kerbed Alloy

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by marky1, Nov 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Unfortunately kerbed a black alloy this morning whilst half asleep driving through our little streets of Gibraltar. Only about three cm long on the rim. Are these easy enough to fix?

2. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    Yes... Plenty of good shops out there will fix it for cheap (-ish), especially if it's just a rash. If the wheel is not true anymore, you can also get that fixed, but Im not sure I would like that done on a 812.

marky1 likes this.
  3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    There is zero issues having a wheel trued. Of course if it's a taco don't, but a normally slightly bent wheel? Not an issue what so ever. Ferrari dealers around the globe do it all the time - unless of course they try to stiff you with the bill for a new wheel. Here in Denmatk we have two shops that gets wheel work sent in from all around northern Europe because they have such a great reputation. The local Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Lad Rover/Jag, Lambo and Mcca dealer use them.

Trust me. A wheel that has been bent slightly out of round, which by the way is a lot more common than what most think, is no problem to fix what so ever

Now in a country like Gibraltar? Hmmmm. Might have to go to Spain for that one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

marky1 and 350MH83 like this.
  4. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Yeah happy to go to Spain, I'm sure my dealer can do it, or organise it given what you guys are saying. Cheers