Kline Innovation Ferrari F8 Tributo Inconel exhaust | FerrariChat

Kline Innovation Ferrari F8 Tributo Inconel exhaust

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Felix_kline, Mar 7, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    We are glad to be back as Fchat official sponsors.

Here is our Inconel 625 F8 Tributo exhaust package.
    Fully developed and fabricated in house using motorsport materials and manufacturing techniques.

You can order :
    Inconel cat-pipes. These have 3 options - DECAT, 100cell and 200cell. We solely use the highest quality HJS cat cores.
    Inconel valvetronic rear system. The exhaust is coming with OEM equivelent vacuum valves.

Carbon fiber tips

The Inconel 625 verision is the lightweight option. To put things in perspective, the Decat Inconel cat pipes together with the Inconel rear exhaust have a total weight of just 7.5KG!
    Of course, you can also order the parts in stainless steel.

As a forum member you get a discount by ordering direct from us. Feel free to email anytime for quite and more details > [email protected]

https://www.kline-innovation.com/exhaust-collection/ferrari/f8/ferrari-f8-tributo/

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Gh21631 and Boiler Inspector like this.
  2. ACSATCO

ACSATCO Karting

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    AJC
    can you explain if a tune is required and how you workaround the GPF, and all sensors. do you need a tune even with cats in order to keep CEL off? were you unable to find a way to eliminate the valves and keep the CEL off? heard this one is a tough nut to crack.

3. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    For cars with GPF, customers have either made an ECU tune or used third party modules that prevent the errors.
    Any modern Ferrari with factory particle filter will need one of the two solutions.

4. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Felix_kline likes this.
  5. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Dicecal likes this.
  6. Ck10022

Ck10022 Karting

Jan 15, 2023
    Manhattan NY USA
    Full Name:
    Chris Kossifos
    All 458 owners - the Kline exhaust just sounds absolutely ridiculous! A true F1 sound. Unfortunately my car doesn’t have this exhaust yet but planning on a cat back system very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Boiler Inspector and Felix_kline like this.
  7. Boiler Inspector

Boiler Inspector Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2017
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I just got my Kline inconel full exhaust (200 cell cats) installed and I absolutely love it! I can't imagine having the 458 now without it.

Felix_kline likes this.
  8. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    What if an owner living in the USA deletes the muffler or replaces the muffler with a less restrictive one. This may not require any tune or provoke and warning lights. The deletion of the muffler or replacement with a lighter less restrictive one, should improve the exhaust note.
    Would love to hear feedback

9. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    U.S.A. models still have the gpf so you will get a CEL.

10. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Yes, US models also have the particle filter. This is part of the rear section.

11. ACSATCO

ACSATCO Karting

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    AJC
    basically its im possible to do an aftermarket exhaust on an F8 in the USA without an engine tune. that's what this comes down to. and in many states, like mine, NY, you can not pass inspection with a CEL. its not the actual emissions, its the light will not allow the computer to pass. so, in NY you need to pass inspection, then swap pipes, then repeat every year for inspection. IMO not worth it, but i do wish i could get more sound

12. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    There are obd modules on the market that prevent any check engine. We will also have our own module available this spring.

13. ACSATCO

ACSATCO Karting

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    AJC
    these are great for people who dont want a tune, and dont want to stare at a CEL light while driving...........and absolutely useless for someone who needs to pass their state inspection unfortunately

14. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Unfortunately modifying modern cars can be sometimes tricky and involve a certain risk with smog inspections. As long as the upgrade is safe for the car, its just a matter of each owner taking responsibility. Plus, if you choose the 200cell cat pipe version, there is a big chance the inspection will be fine.

15. ACSATCO

ACSATCO Karting

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    AJC
    how could inspection be fine when the absence of the GPF will trigger a CEL regardless of any cats working properly or not. im not trying to debunk your beautiful products. im just frustrated i can not buy and use them in NY

Felix_kline likes this.
  16. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    I know what you mean. Its frustrating.
    But, what I am saying is that with an error free module you will not have check engine. So, smog test are close to the legal limit with 200cell cat pipes and with the module they will not see a check engine on the dash.

17. ACSATCO

ACSATCO Karting

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    AJC
    understood............all im saying is that module needs to be removed from the car in order to plug in the inspection tool. they share the same port. so you cant do both same time.

mdrums likes this.
  18. 250boano

250boano Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2022
    Europe
    Full Name:
    DD
    Wow straight for the jugular eh, Todd? haha

I've dealt with Kline a tonne over the years, their product is excellent, their customer service is second to none and quite frankly their location is completely irrelevant.
    Akrapovic is from Slovenia and no one seems to be complaining about their Eastern European origins.

Kline is no more of a warranty killer, and no less road legal than any other exhaust manufacturer for the F8. In fact if anything did go wrong these are the guys you want in your corner - believe me I've had far harder times with other "established" brands in the space.

I've got not horse in the race, just seemed a shi**y thing to do to try write them off because they're foreign - what an absurd argument to insert.

Gh21631, mdrums and mkraft3003 like this.
  19. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Sorry I don't understand , probably
    Because I don't understand the system.
    Is the GPF and muffler a combined part or are they separate u it's?

20. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
  21. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Thanks for this generic link
    I wanted to know more about the stock F8 system.
    I believe that in the USA 2021 cars are not required to have GPF systems. I do know that there is a pre and post GPF sensor system. I don’t know what they measure. Pressure Temperature, or CO2 or O2. I doubt they actually meansure particulate levels. Don’t believe that the technology is able to do so yet.
    In that case it would be legal to delete it. However if Ferrari has installed a sensor and software which require the use of GPF, then this creates a challenge to both drivability and warranty coverage

22. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    All F8 have GPF, even in the US, regardless of the year. If you remove it you get a CEL. Not sure there is much more to say on that. If you want to read more plenty of info here https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/f8-exhaust-options-gpf-delete.622430/

23. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    I don’t think this is true. I believe you may be confusing FNA warranty with US DOT Emissions regulations for 2021 gas passenger vehicle

Gh21631 likes this.
  24. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Any aftermarket exhaust for the F8 platform will have the same consequence - The need for an ECU tune or module. So I hope thats a wrap on this subject.

Regarding "US locations", here is a list of our USA distributors. You can contact any of them for purchase. and info :

BY DESIGN AUTOMOTIVE

Sam Ahdoot
    14749 Magnolia Blvd Unit 103
    Sherman Oaks
    California 91403
    Tel 310-600-1850

[email protected]
    www.bydesignauto.com
    VIVID RACING HEADQUARTERS

1429 W. Scott Ave
    Gilbert, AZ 85233
    Tel: 1-480.966.3040
    Toll Free: 1.866.448.4843
    Fax: +1.480.966.0806

https://www.vividracing.com

SUPREME POWER

1562 Kimberly Ave
    Fullerton
    CA 92831
    Tel: 714-632-1951

[email protected]
    www.supremepower.com
    Signature Autohaüs

1027 NE 44th Ct.
    Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33334
    954-477-0443

FINDLAY CUSTOMS

7725 Comercial Way
    Henderson
    Nevada
    Tel 702-869-0444

[email protected]
    www.findlaycustoms.com
    Hydramotorworks

2061 Indian Road
    West Palm Beach
    FL 33409
    C. 484-366-5063
    P. 561-657-8787

[email protected]
    www.hydramotorworks.com

Pacific German Inc.

23501 Commerce Center Dr.
    Suite B
    Laguna Hills
    CA 926538
    Tel 949.215.7717
    Fax 949.215.7727

[email protected]
    www.PacificGerman.com
    Champion Motorsport

3101 Center Port Circle
    Pompano Beach
    FL 33064
    Office: 954.946.2136 ext.355
    Fax: 954.942.2568

[email protected]
    www.championmotorsport.com

INSPIRED AUTOSPORT

25354 Pleasant Valley Road
    Chantilly
    Virginia, 20105
    P. 202.957.3420

[email protected]
    www.InspiredAutosport.com
    TKX Performance

130 Railroad St.
    Huntington Station, NY 11746
    Ph. 631-424-3640
    Fx. 631-424-9649

[email protected]
    www.TKXPerformance.com

MANHATTAN MOTORWERKS

270 Eleventh Ave.
    New York
    NY 10001
    P. 646-751-2288

[email protected]
    www.manhattanmotorwerks.com
    FLAT 6 MOTORSPORTS

4260 Church St
    STE 1300
    Sanford
    FL 32771
    Ph: (407) 901-0996

www.flat6motorsports.com

And we have a few others that are not listed yet.

25. 250boano

250boano Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2022
    Europe
    Full Name:
    DD
    I'm not sure I equate xenephobia with pithiness to tell you the truth.

All of the points about road legality apply to all manufacturers - Fabspeed, Capristo, Novitec, iPE, Armytrix.
    You have a weird vendetta against this brand, you clearly have a vested interest in a competitor. It's disingenuous to try to pretend it's only Kline.

To whinge about them allegedly having no US dealers, and then reply with this when presented with an exhaustive list of them is pathetic:

If you can back up your concerns with examples, please do. Otherwise leave the intentionally misleading, baseless besmirching aside.