knoxville TN?? | FerrariChat

knoxville TN??

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by fanatic1, Sep 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Does anyone know much about Cherokee Lake area in Knoxville? Is it nice? Is the lake nice, hows the property........I'm looking at a couple of acres on hte lake, but haven't actually been there in person.......may go down in a couple of weeks...........any info is appreciated.

2. rocket50

rocket50 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 9, 2004
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Rod
    If you can tolerate all the red-neck UT fans, knoxville might be ok. Personally, I wouldn't live there for that reason and because it is one of the ugliest cities I have ever seen.

3. alamike

alamike Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    Cherokee Lake is about 45 minutes northeast of Knoxville. It is kinda out in the middle of nowhere. As stated by rocket, Knoxville is a college town and life revolves around UT. I used to live their between 1976 and 1986. In the east TN area, there are more attractive lakes. I have always liked Norris and Tellico. If you want to find a place closer to rocket, Dale Hollow or Center Hill Lake area are pretty. They are about half way between Nashville and Knoxville.