Kyalami...molto Speciale!!! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Kyalami...molto Speciale!!!

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by wbaeumer, Mar 3, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AMLC

AMLC Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2009
    Correction: where I wrote "a Maserati Classiche article", I should have written "a Classiche Masters article". It's on their website.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  2. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Ah I was surprised by your initial statement so thank you for correcting it. I wrote that text, they edited it a little afterwards.

Pity more were not built but the world was changing and not in a good way however that makes it a very interesting Classic today, exciting, enjoyable, supremely elegant and also practical.

AMLC likes this.
  3. Peter Tabmow

Peter Tabmow Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    #78 Peter Tabmow, May 17, 2021
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Mixed pedigree notwithstanding, the more I read and see of this car, the more it seems a worthy successor to the 3500 GT/Sebring/Mexico line. And how apt that it's named after Maserati's final Grand Prix win (albeit in a Cooper chassis), just as the Mexico commemorated the marque's penultimate victory....

4. remi

remi Karting

Sep 18, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Except that in the case of the Mexico, it was just fortuitously named; as the name was given to the car prior to the Grand Prix win!

5. Peter Tabmow

Peter Tabmow Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    I stand corrected!