Kyosho 328, black 1st edition | FerrariChat

Kyosho 328, black 1st edition

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by tbakowsky, Sep 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Ok..I'm seriously thinking about selling off my model car collection. However, before I do, I need to get an education.

As the title states, I have this car and quite a few others. Looking on eBay, I see these things in the 3-500 dollar range (yes I have the box etc). Is this for real? Do people pay that kind of money for these? What is a real trading value?

Thanks in advance

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Yes, people pay ridiculous price for models, esp if they are no longer available new and with all the stuff it came with.

3. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    True, people pay a lot for old Kyoshos...perhaps not as much as you said but around 200 dollars could be done..

4. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    They were around $90 when they first came out, and made the Anson ones drop in price. Now Anson is creeping back up over $100 since no one makes a 328 anymore.

I bought an original black one and a red one. Then I disassembled both and switched the bodies (all screws, no glue), so I have a black one with black interior and a red one with tan interior. Sold the red one, so somewhere there is a one of a kind red/tan one out there. I would do the same with a GTS, but they are all over $500.

5. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    So where is the best place to list these for sale? Don't get me wrong I do like them, and really have no need to sell, but they just sit there doing nothing but collect dust.

6. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Ebay is a good place, or you can try some foruns like "1/18 scale" they have a sales section.