lack sf90 interest? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

lack sf90 interest?

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by 95spiderman, Oct 31, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    As I said, 100% fine if you think it's a pile of poop. I never try to convince others what art they *have* to like. Do you do the same with music and food? What is your favorite band and dish?

2. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Plzzzzzzzz don't compare Pollock's paintings to the SF90, plzzzzzzzzzzz no, that would kill me, Pollock is an ICON, plzzzzzzzzz noooooooooooo

3. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    My fav band is Pearl jam, fav song is Black by Pearl jam and my fav dish is Tuna salad !! ;) ;)

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Now imagine if I were to go to an auction where people are bidding on a Pollock, and I proclaimed to everyone there

"Pollock's are ugly"

What reception do you think I'll get?

x z8 and Ohanoune like this.
  5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #80 paulchua, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Great, now go to the Soundgarden forum here and tell everyone there why Pearl Jam is better, after you have done that, go to the Vegan forum here, and tell them why they are all wrong.

x z8, ferrarifanatic25 and Ohanoune like this.
  6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Also, still have not gotten your PM with the special 'name' that allows one to get an SF90?

x z8 and Ohanoune like this.
  7. ScrappyB

ScrappyB Formula 3

Oct 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    T
    I enjoy reading some of the unsophisticated criticism of the SF90. Strangely, it makes me like the car even more.

Senad, 355TDI, Igor Ound and 8 others like this.
  8. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Pollock is an icon, SF90 is a joke .

Anyway, let's wait and see how people will see the SF90 in a couple of years, maybe it will be the new Pollock, or it will remain as a joke !!

BTW I would be very happy if the SF90 turned to be the next Pollock, but sadly I don't think so, I hope i'm wrong, and I could be wrong, because everybody can be wrong sometimes !

9. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    You have great taste in music, I'll give you that!
    T

paulchua and Ohanoune like this.
  10. manya81

manya81 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2008
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Just read some threads of this section and you will realize that it’s not worth discussing with this kid

x z8, Texas2step, KenU and 1 other person like this.
  11. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    There no special name, just special contacts !! hhaa, I know some people, u know!, just u got to be serious purchasing one!
    And I know u have no interest in buying one from dealers in France or Switzerland or even Dubai, am I right? BTW the car is not even sold out and u don't need contacts or anything at all! .... But with Pista u need (contacts) YES, even in Dubai!

12. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You just said here that all @rumen1 need do is message you and you can make it happen. I assume you have some pull, but I understand, you want to help @rumen1, not me. Although I would love an allocation as well, even if in Europe, so I would be appreciative if you help me as well, since you said there are 100 for sale.

@rumen1, let me know when he messages you with the steps to take to receive an allocation.

rumen1 and Ohanoune like this.
  13. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Yes, we all know you think the SF90 is rubbish. That's been well established. However, unless you can PM and tell me the exact steps I need to get the allocation, since in your own words you can buy 100 of them in Switzerland or France, you will be banned for behavior not becoming to the site.

I'll give you 24 hours.

x z8, jpalmito, KenU and 1 other person like this.
  14. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    U really need 1, and u really cant get allocation? U really think that u can't get the SF90 !!;) ;) ;) , ARE U TALKING SERIOUS ? WOW ;) ;)

15. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #90 paulchua, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    That was quick. Went from you can buy 100, to you buy one if you 'know' my special contacts, to you can't buy one?

Back to our regularly scheduled programming gentlemen.

x z8, F142George and Thecadster like this.
  16. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    SO, if the SF90 was a beautiful car in your eyes, would you want it?

For me, never, beauty does not matter because it carries around electric motors and large battery pack (green pak behind the seats) Image Unavailable, Please Login

I will never have any interest in such a drivetrain, simply zero interest, so the outward appearance really does not matter.

Question is, if the car's body style was happy in your eyes, would you want it?

If not, what other issue(s) do you have with the SF90?

paulchua likes this.
  17. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #92 paulchua, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    ElvisEddie Vedder has left the building...

jpalmito, Igor Ound, stavura and 4 others like this.
  18. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    PChua turns his world to black & answers the question "is he the boxer or the bag?" *
    T
    *Pearl Jam references, see earlier post

paulchua and jumpinjohn like this.
  19. RedRacer

RedRacer Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Redracer
  20. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    I think the yellow and black combo does more for the lines of the car but I would want to see all angles with this color before deciding one is better. I don't care for the stripe on this one.

21. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I don’t know exactly what the hell your problem is with the car - but I’ve seen it in real life it looked just fine. In fact it had presence. Not a single person that I was with was laughing at the car. Every single person was admiring it. The front headlights were a bit odd but I felt the same way about the 720 and now they have grown on me. I’m sure the sf90 will as well. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

I really don’t get what point you are trying to make here. We get it- you hate the car. Do you need to make 50 posts about it?

I don’t understand the agenda here. Car is spectacular in person. No I’m not buying one but I have the means to if I want. Do you? Or are you just trolling everyone here with your rants. It’s getitng old.

x z8, FutureF, anunakki and 11 others like this.
  22. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Like your style with trolls. You should hang out in the F1 section a bit more...

paulchua and jpalmito like this.
  23. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Random aside, Paul, I took this picture three years ago, of the sidewalk in front of my house right after a crow migration.

I’m going to print it on canvas and frame it!

Matt

Image Unavailable, Please Login

tomc, paulchua, JTSE30 and 1 other person like this.
  24. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    I'm guessing you were responding to Mr. Ohanoune? The guy seems to troll for a living. Just put him on ignore and forget about him.

jpalmito likes this.
  25. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Permanently I hope.
    I think FChat needs to eliminate trolls that detract from the conversation. Occasional spats are okay but those with consistent behavior traits need to just go forever, even if not blatantly abusing the TOU.

x z8, paulchua, Andrew97 and 3 others like this.