LaFerrari at the Paris Motor Show 2014 | FerrariChat

LaFerrari at the Paris Motor Show 2014

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by supercar_besancon, Dec 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. supercar_besancon

Dec 19, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sacha
    Hello,

I have seen my first LaFerrari in 2014 at the Paris Motor Show, but I don't know the VIN of the car. Can you help me to find it ? The only information that I have about this car it's his numberplate : DF-432-TW in the 94. All the information that you can give me about this LaFerrari are welcome. ( link of a video where we see this LaFerrari at the Paris Motorshow : )

P.S. : Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes, I am French and I don't speak English very well.

French :

Bonjour,

J'ai vu ma première LaFerrari en 2014 au Mondial de Paris, mais je ne connais pas la VIN de la voiture. Pouvez vous m'aider à le trouver ? La seul information que j'ai a propos de la voiture est la plaque d'immatriculation : DF-432-TW dans le 94. Toutes les informations à propos de cette LaFerrari sont les bienvenue. (Lien d'une vidéo où on voit cette LaFerrari au Mondial de Paris 2014 : )

Sent from my SM-A705FN using FerrariChat.com mobile app

jpalmito and of2worlds like this.
  2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    #2 Marcel Massini, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Sold to first French owner Mr. J. R.
    Thereafter re-sold, wrapped matte dark grey, and currently with owner number four and in Switzerland (unwrapped and back to original red color).

Marcel Massini

maximilien, of2worlds, isot and 2 others like this.
  3. supercar_besancon

Dec 19, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sacha
    Ok, thank you for the information, I was looking for this for 2 months.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Welcome to ferrarichat.
    You will find world's top experts here for all things Ferrari.

Marcel Massini