LaFerrari/LaFerrari Aperta Design | FerrariChat

LaFerrari/LaFerrari Aperta Design

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Rossocorsa1, Oct 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Now that the LaFerrari and the Aperta have been part of the Ferrari world for a few years, what do you think of its design? For me, I think it's absolutely incredible. The presence of one is quit an experience and I can't really see what I would change on the car. I think it's the perfect expression of what the Ferrari flagship should be at this time. I also think they did an incredible job addressing the structural challenges of making the LaFerrari topless with the Aperta. It will be tough to top though I'm sure they will. What are your thoughts? Anything you would change? Do you think it will remain a timeless gem?

2. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Only thing I'll change are the mirrors on the Laf Aperta. Don't like this straight design . Other than that the design is pretty much perfect on both versions

3. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    It looks incredible in person, but pictures don't do it justice. The design has too many curves for a 2D photo to capture it well.

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I agree. Saw my first LaFA a couple of weeks ago. It looked much better to me in the metal, than in the pics that I had seen.
    T

5. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Agreed. The presence of one is really something, particularly on the road in normal surroundings as opposed to a show around other exotics. It reminds me of how it felt seeing a Countach in the flesh for the first time.

6. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    In the carbon really. :D

7. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Thought this thread was worth a bump.

8. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003