Lake District meetup 13th August | FerrariChat

Lake District meetup 13th August

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by A-J-I, Feb 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A-J-I

A-J-I Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Cumbria
    Full Name:
    Aron
    Hello guys and gals,

Over the past two years I have organised a meetup in Cumbria in which after a meetup we go for a blast around the lakes (all on sportscar friendly roads).

The previous two years have been a good success and everyone has had a great day out.

So if any of you Ferrari guys are local(ish) to the Cumbria area then get yourself along to this 'do'.

The type of cars invited along are sports/GT/supercars .... there won't be any Nova/Corsa stuff there I'm glad to say ! ;-)
    So far the invitation has gone out car clubs such as Lotus, TVR, and numerous Japanese clubs.

The event details are on the link below:
    http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59708

This event isn't until 13th August but I though it best to put up the details incase you want to make early plans.

Cheers.

2. A-J-I

A-J-I Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Cumbria
    Full Name:
    Aron
    Already got numerous confirmations of sportscars that will be attending.
    Any of you Ferrari guys going to put your name down?

1. ??
    2. ??

There surely must be a few of you guys local to the Cumbria area?
    North East/North West/S. Scotland etc. etc.

3. Andy 308GTB

Andy 308GTB F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Jun 2, 2004
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    Andy M
    A tad too far for an Essex boy!
    I bet your drive out takes in some great roads - Essex isn't known for its hills & valleys!

4. A-J-I

A-J-I Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Cumbria
    Full Name:
    Aron
    On the list of attendees so far we have numerous different types of sports/gt cars entered..... we have got a few TVR (Cerberras, Tuscan and Sagaris), a few Lotus's, a Lambo Gallardo, 3x Skylines, a Porsche or two and 10+ Supras, along with a few other Japanese makes.... but no Ferraris as of yet. :-(

I am expecting a further 20 or so cars to have put their name down in due course. It would be great to see a few Ferraris turn up.

There will be a video of the event to go in the archives with the previous videos to download.

If you own a Ferrari and live in the North of England (or southern Scotland) then this will be a nice drive out for you.
    (Please PM or email me if you have any questions).

Cheers.

5. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    My holiday dates may be changing. If they do (and I should find out soon) I would be interested. Come on guys there must be others?

6. Fractiousgit

Fractiousgit Karting

Oct 16, 2005
    NW England
    Full Name:
    Ade
    Love to join you Malc..............only up the road for us hey?............but will be in Norway on hols.................sure you`ll enjoy though.

7. A-J-I

A-J-I Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Cumbria
    Full Name:
    Aron
    I've created a dedicated webpage for this event.
    http://ldsr.43i.net/index.htm

Event is only open to Supercar/GT/Sportscars.
    All Ferrari's are more than welcome to attend.