lake forest ferrari, negotiable? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

lake forest ferrari, negotiable?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by bpu699, Apr 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sunburn

sunburn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Dawsonville, GA
    Full Name:
    Rick R.
    Hey Adamr,
    I came real close to driving it back but the way the weather was acting I didn't want to get caught in a frog strangler especially if there was any hail. I also needed LFSC to do some work on it before it left the dealership (fix 2 oil leaks and the passenger window). Would have been a terrific trip though.
    TN'T got it down to me in 3 days after the work was complete.

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Awesome New place! Thanks for the Hospitality,Rick! Certainly,A nice way to spend the Morning,for sure. :) And,the Shop...WOW!!!! The Showroom....even the restrooms....incredible!

3. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    Too bad, i couldn't make it out there today to see the new place. The tornado sirens were going off thise morning and our power went out. It was raining cats and dogs too, literally out here... HAH! Will try and get out there and check out the place on a much nicer day, then i can drive the F-car there too.... :)

4. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    Yeah, that's completely understandable - I love the color!

5. LamboFlyer

LamboFlyer Rookie

Jun 2, 2004
    The dealer you're referring to is actually located on Rush St. ... I think it is 832 N. Rush...I know it's just west of the Water Tower Place...my Uncle bought a Lambo Muricielago there in March from a guy named Tony Oliveri (spelling???), anyway...he was really impressed with his salesman's low pressure approach to selling...either you want the car or you don't...the price is not going to be an issue...that was the impression I got when he was telling me about his experience there...I tried calling there for my wife's SL55, and was told he's at their Downer's Grove store now, but he is willing to meet me downtown as soon as I get my schedule straightened out...lot's of travel for work keeps me rather busy ...which is why I'm buying a toy for the Mrs...keep her jets cool...LOL