Lamarossa lives! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Lamarossa lives!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by robiferretti, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    You hear that Lameorroso? We're at 121.99 now!!! Take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!1

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    i hope the rumors that FNA monitors this site are true. its one thing to be a fan, this car is crap. i hope the Ferrari of North America law dogs find his a$$ and make him remove the trademarks off this abomination.

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Ok please take the Disegno di Pininfarina off !

4. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    How much have you spent on ur Supra ?

BTW , keep that girl , she must really love you !

5. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Dont you want to testdrive it first ? :D

6. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Emphasis on "really"!

What I'd love to see is someone photoshop some screengrabs from xXx when Vin Diesel drives that car off a bridge and parachutes to safety. Naturally the photoshopping would involve the replacing of the original car in the film with that of the "Lamarossa."

7. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Lamarossa, You're a good sport... and your car was the highlight of the day. Welcome to Fchat!

8. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J

MAKO, HA HA HA LOL!!

9. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I gotta admit he's got huge balls to show up at a car show driving that thing. I don't even take my 355 to the local meets and shows here because it's always so dirty. Really, I've never washed or detailed it properly. I feel sorry for his girlfriend, but now she must know the car is a joke after the ribbing it took at the show.

P.S. The Yellow one was the lamarossa, right?

10. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

You folks are killin' me. My ribs hurt from all the laughing.

Seriously, I'm thinking of hijacking his pictures and posting the car on eBay for myself. Let's see what the market really wants to pay. Opening bid? Maybe Allan's $119.95 would work. I'll set the reserve at a reasonable level -- perhaps $120 ?

-Daniel

11. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Dude, your car has _ucking furnace grates in the bumpers!!

Jesus Christ, I need an aspirin

Luke.

12. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I just noticed that the intake-duct decals on Lamarossa's hood are backwards. Holy crap, I can't stop laughing.

13. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Holy shat. 30 seconds later, I notice the floor vents from Home Depot ahead of the front wheels. Why didn't I notice these things before? Great pics, I can't believe that someone would do this.

14. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Sure, but just think about all the hot chicks you are REPELLING by driving around in that bastardized shat box.

15. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    One of the wonderful things to have come from the fertile minds of Houston Art Car artists is a "car guillotine".

You may have seen it cut a '84 Camaro in half on TV.

I say we give it another try!

If we did it lengthwise, we could build TWO entertainment centers!
    Not that it's not entertaining already!

This thread is amazing.

16. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Wasn't a lot of additional cost, his parents just wonder where half of their hosue goes. he just has holes in the ceiling now instead of vents. Only real cost is the car, lots of yellow spray paint, wood screws from home depot, and the most expensive part of the car...the ferrari logo's.

Honestly what do you insure that as, I have to mail pictures of my car to the insurance company. If i sent in those and told them it was a supra they would laugh at me and drop me. If i sent those pictures in and told them its a ferrari, they would hire a hitman to take me out!

I think Allan's offer of $122 is very fair considering its going to cost me $200 to dump when we're done with it.

I'ld like that entered in the councourse next to a real 512 M :)

17. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    This thread is f_ckinh hillarious!

If this site ever gets a must-read section, the original Lamarossa thread and this one MUST go in there!

Man this ones a keeper!

18. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Really: He's laughing it off without going crazy, a nice looking girl loves him despite the car, and he's got tons of attention. Must be a helluva guy!
    Welcome Lamarossa! ;)

19. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Rob,
    It's official. The picture of you behind the Lamarossa has to be your new profile pic. That is too funny.

BTW, I looked through an old box. I have 42 Belgian francs to contribute to the effort.

20. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I just watched the video. The guy is so embarassed. I didn't think that was possible, given the posts on here. Nice looking girl, though.

21. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    I would be completely ashamed also. Destroying a Supra trying to make it in to something it's not just isn't the best way to try and join the Ferrari community. I would say work hard meet people get a deal and join as a legitimate member. Could you imagine trying to live this down after you get your real Ferrari?

22. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Where? I didn't see a ring on either of your fingers. Another stretch, i.e. "I could have a real Ferrari if I wanted to but I like the Lamarossa better?"

23. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Lamo-Rossa, I think if you want to endear yourself to the Fchat community again, whether or not you desire is your choice, I think you should post your nude photos of her!

24. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto

Oh hell I am going to burn for this one...

Ring on her finger is probably a Cubic Zerkonia It would be fitting all things considered

25. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    I just had a horrid thought.
    What if this guy is really kina smart afterall and he gets paid for all the hits on his website, some kind of advertising spiff? God knows we have looked over that site quite a bit.... He may be laughing all the way home to his real car....