Lamborghini Carolinas (under new ownership) | FerrariChat

Lamborghini Carolinas (under new ownership)

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by stradleboy, Jan 22, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stradleboy

stradleboy Formula Junior

May 14, 2006
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bennett
    I recently visited Lamborghini Carolinas and learned they are now under new owner ship(separated from sport auto). There are no hurt feelings or ill will just business. Steve Jones is now part owner, sorry but his partners name escapes me. I had forgotten what a great guy Steve was and what a true car guy he is. I really would suggest if any of you have some time stop in and say hello very friendly stay and an awesome Noble M400 I would love to have. Of course beautiful Lamborghini's to.

2. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    That Rosso Vik Murcielago Roadster is just jaw-droppingly gorgeous...

3. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    So not Steve Barney? So does Mr. Barney still own SA and sold LC?
    Everyone involved with both places has always been great.

4. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    He still owns Sport Auto. Great guy, period. Jones is a good guy too, both great people to deal with.

5. HankCarp

HankCarp Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Aug 11, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Hank Carpenter
    Hey Chris, are you back at FOA...???

6. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Nope, I am in Washington DC. How are you doing Hank? I need to stop in and see you next time I am on my way through. Hope you are good.

7. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    Thanks for the post Mr. Logan!

Lamborghini Carolinas is under new ownership and management. John "Eddie" Littlefield from Concord NC is the new owner and dealer principal. The short version of a long story is that Mr Barney and Mr Littlefield came to an arrangement for Eddie to buy the store from him and retain the location and staff.

I am still the general manager and all around car guy that is here everyday trying to get cars new homes and find cars for folks. John Hooper is the service department and is still handling the repairs and updates on all the Lambos.

We just hired two new positions to help us do our jobs better. Jesse Kenealy is now our after sales director and he will be handling all the service writing,parts orders and logistics for all our customers needing service.

Also we have Aaron Elsner on board who will be our internet sales manager and maintaining all the websites and anything and everything. Most likely he will be the voice answering the phone and sitting out front at the sales desk.

We have a great team here and will continue to work with Sport Auto as we always have and in fact you may still see us popping up at each others locations. I hope everyone knows that we are doing our best to keep the transition smooth and easy on our customers.

Please don't hesitate to give us a ring!

Steve

8. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    SE NC
    Full Name:
    Captain Slow
    #8 HolyRoller, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

And, what a small world it is.

Aaron is one of Mrs. JRR's students this semester at UNCG.

10. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    That is so true...he came in this morning telling me he was in Mrs JRR's English class!

A very small world indeed

11. MisterGallardo

May 31, 2010
    In a later message, Mr. Jones stated he is still the store's general manager. My confusion is over, whether or not he is part owner as well. It was not directly stated that he is not, as he said that Eddie and Mr. Barney came to an arrangement, so does the location solely belong to Mr. Littlefield or does it belong to Mr. Littlefield and Mr. Jones??

12. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    Dear Mr Gallardo...it is real simple. Lamborghini Carolinas is now 100% owned by Mr Littlefield. John, Jesse, Aaron, and myself are employed by Raging Bull Carolinas...which is the parent company of Lamborghini Carolinas. Since Lamborghini does not allow you to use the actual Lamborghini name as a corporate name. Raging Bull Carolinas is 100% owned by Mr Littlefield.

The confusion comes up when certain calls or vistors come in. When a telemarketer or salesperson walks in the door or calls on the phone trying to sell us something they ask for the owner. In an effort to shield Mr Littlefield from these things I act as the owner. As the general manager I have the ability to do that to help my friend and boss =)

I hope that helps...sorry your first post was for this question. Ferrari Chat is full of great info so stick around and check it out.

Cheers'

Steve

13. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Steve. Good luck with your enterprise. Keith

14. fchip

fchip Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Chip G
    As many Fchatters already know, Steve Barney and his team are rock solid professionals. Their heart and souls are in this business and we are the better for it.

Chip

15. stradleboy

stradleboy Formula Junior

May 14, 2006
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bennett
    Steve Jones for President

16. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    Heck no...you couldn't pay me to take that job!

17. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    +1

18. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Hummm.... troll?

19. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    My thoughts as well...but I don't have a clue as to why?