Lamborghini Espada 72 | FerrariChat

Lamborghini Espada 72

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by surfer63, Jul 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. surfer63

surfer63 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2017
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi, I have a Series 2 Espada which is missing both the tool kit and jack. I am seeking an original tool kit and jack and was wondering whether anyone could provide photo's and specifications for the individual tools and the jack. There are a lot of things for sale on Ebay however no two tool kits appear to be the same. Any help would be sincerely appreciated thanks

2. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Have a look through this thread which is where your questions could be better addressed.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/lamborghinichat-com-sponsored-cats-exotics/191205-espada-thread.html

THey do vary a bit by model year with the later ones having both a different set of bags and some differing tools as well. Not terribly different though. Post a photo of your car as well.

There are some pretty comprehensive photos and discussions also on the VLG website.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/VintageLambo/conversations/topics/70228

Bob S.

3. surfer63

surfer63 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2017
    Sydney, Australia
    Many thanks for the quick reply and I will check out the thread and websites you have provide. Will forward a photo of the car in a few days - its about to commence restoration so the engine is already out.

4. surfer63

surfer63 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2017
    Sydney, Australia
    #4 surfer63, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. hashiriya

hashiriya Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2010
    What a lovely condition! :)

6. surfer63

surfer63 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2017
    Sydney, Australia
    Much appreciated however looks can be deceiving. I took these photos using my iPhone and was astonished at how much better the vehicle looked compared with seeing it in the flesh. I have looked at a lot of cars over the years and have more often than not been disappointed by the difference between advertised photo's and reality. Its amazing how the right light and some creative angles can improve a car. The colour on this Espada is not original (it should be a Miura Blue), the previous owner also added the side mirrors which were are not standard. The paint work is average at best and the interior is in bad condition. I have pulled the engine out and its being reconditioned. Next step is to strip the vehicle and acid dip then respray in the original colour.

7. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Yeah those mirrors are quite racy, and the wheels too. Good thing nobody did a SBC conversion to it.

8. S_AGATA

S_AGATA Formula Junior

Aug 24, 2016
    Mill Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Jon/Sean Sohaei
    E36 M3 side mirors

9. surfer63

surfer63 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2017
    Sydney, Australia
    It all probably looked good in the 90's but it is now on a journey ack to the way it was on delivery