Lambos on Copart | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Lambos on Copart

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by 4re Nut, Aug 31, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bcfromfl

bcfromfl Rookie

Apr 11, 2015
    I took a look at this car when it was on eBay a few days ago. To the seller's credit, he posted some very detailed walk-around videos to fully document the condition the car was in. (His written description was through rose-colored glasses, however.) It had been repaired so poorly, I had to stop watching in disgust. I recall there were panels on the RIGHT side of the car that didn't align, as well as a whole host of marks and scratches, etc. If there are only a couple of blemishes on a car, that's one thing, but when you add up everything that's wrong with this car, and how poorly it was cared-for, it's just not worth the trouble and expense, IMO.

Here's the link: Lamborghini Murcielago Murcielago Coupe V12 48V | eBay

For just a few thousand more, a buyer could purchase a flawless base model. Prices are weak right now for the 6.2L.

2. Living4life

Living4life Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2008
    No I actually flew to see this car in person last year before this guy bought it in 2014. It was wrecked twice if I recall correctly. It was a disaster, I literally walked in the airport I flew into without a ticket because I wasn't leaving with this car.

3. Cotton

Cotton Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2008
    TN
  4. greatjames532

greatjames532 Rookie

Jul 11, 2017
    USA
    You can try another copart broker https://abetter.bid . I bought several cars with them. They can even ship them to any location.