Last call for the BBQ | FerrariChat

Last call for the BBQ

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Roland E Linder, Jun 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello friends, It's more than time to call our President Jim Walters to registre for the BBQ.
    Please call him at 303/363-1641 to hopefully get your membership in order and to give him your name for the BBQ. I got to know how many friends are coming since I got to go hunt the meat in the woods....
    I can't wait to see the Old faces and the New one.
    Safe trip for our out of state visitors, we will make sure that they have a great time while on the ranch.
    For them, keep me posted on ETA.
    Take care
    Roland
    F40LM

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Roland,

Do Vincent, Malcolm and I need to call him? If so I will do this tomorrow. My apologies for being dense.

BTW, pleasure and my honor to speak with you the other day!

--Dan

3. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Dan. My PC was dead and I couldn't do anything !!
    It was nice to chat with you the other day and yes, please check with our president Jim the Great.
    If you guys are here earlier than Saturday, it's just fine, try to let us know so we could get the cows out of the road to avoid the messy fenders !!!!
    Glad that you'll join with my buddy Malcolm, gets some extra oil for his Daytona !!!
    Safe journey
    Roland
    F40LM

4. malcolmb

malcolmb Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2002
    San diego
    Full Name:
    Malcolm Barksdale
    Oil? This thing takes oil?

5. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Hey Roland; Fortuneately for you guys I can't make the BBQ. My daughter has a swim meet all day. 9 year olds have quite a different agenda then we did, oh so long ago. Besides $25 bucks is way over my head. Can you only imagine how way over the head that would be if you were 4'6" tall (short). Oh hi Dave, I didn't realize you might read this post, especially being a back alley flashlight kind of guy,( thought I read that in another post that a competitor insuated about you), but yes, I'm over it, at least until I feel I'm not. BTW, please post Leslie's phone so we can reserve Aug 28-29 event.
    Love to all, Happy Piglets!

6. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Frank,
    To bad that you'll not make it but we should be able to eat the pig and lesve you some left over.
    I'll ask "shorty" Dave to bring you some back...
    Take care and happy 4th.
    Roland
    F40LM