Le Cirque Las Vegas | FerrariChat

Le Cirque Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Steelton Keith, Apr 6, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hi everyone. Just back from a week there and I just have to post again about the sensational experience at Le Cirque in Bellagio. Janet and I are 20 years loyal guests, we eat there at least once every trip. This is the best high end restaurant in Las Vegas in my opinion. Warmest welcome in town, old school high end, polished service. A first class experience.

Innovativethinker likes this.
  2. IcedAmericano

IcedAmericano Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2013
    SoCal.
    Agree - excellent eating/dishes/pairings.
    I also appreciate that they keep your details in their inhouse system and welcome you/already know your preferences when you return.

Steelton Keith likes this.
  3. JSwan724

JSwan724 Rookie

Jun 1, 2023
    Did you stay there as well? I’m a first timer to Vegas and looking to get a good total package including travel.

Recmmendations/Ideas

Thanks

4. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    JSwan. Tried to PM you but can't. Happy to have a conversation. Check out some of the Las Vegas threads herein as a start. I suppose with travel the airlines are your best bet for packages unless you have a solid travel agent. The other thing to do is sign up for the hotel loyalty programs- it is free. MGM, Caesars (Harrahs), Sands and Wynn will cover 80% of properties. We are 20 year Bellagio loyal guests.

5. Antey21

Antey21 Rookie

Apr 21, 2024
    US
    Full Name:
    Antey Frost
    I've never been to Vegas, but I've always dreamed about it. If everything works out, I plan to visit this summer.