Left me a note! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Left me a note!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RumorDude, May 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    (Some humor, and truth in my life preference) Wife? Still tying to comprehend the advantages of them. And you guys accept this type of behavior from said wife... being check upon and tested? Hmmm... Well, as long as you are content THAT is what matters most of course.

2. raoul

raoul Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    I got a note on my sportbike one day after smiling at a stranger as I locked up my helmet. It led to a phone call and a few dates. Ultimately though, it didn't work out. I'm guessing the odds of finding something 'meaningful' via this type of encounter are slim to none. People who leave notes on flashy objects are usually a certain, eh, 'type'.

3. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Can be looked at test! isn't it? I just didn't realize it till now. I thought it was a prank pulled by her friend. I told this story before to my friends, and the word "test" just didn't come up. Interesting...

Since I have nothing to hide, I don't mind being tested by my wife. I just don't think she feels insecure to test me though. I hope we passed that stage after 20 years of marriage, hahaha

BTW Mike P., did you get your 328 yet? I think you're looking at my 328, weren't you? Sorry if I am mistaken.

4. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Take my 0.02$ with a grain of salt, I don't think it's more of a test rather it is more of a joke and just having a good time where you can laugh at it later on in time.

5. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    I get ice cream quite a bit. My favorite is the Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzard...

6. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    On my first date with Melodie, I drove my 308. She said " thats a nice Mustang".........What a keeper!....Just about seven years later now!

7. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Nice! i like Ben and Jerry's vanilla and add in my own Double Stuff Oreos. Purse sugar rush %-)

8. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Kevin,
    It's never happened to me, and I'm WAY jealous! Now granted, I'd never take such an offer (I don't think...), but man, what an ego boost!

Could you at least give the area you were trolling in...maybe she can't tell the difference between an F50 and a 328.... :)

Dave

9. RumorDude

RumorDude Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Woodinville, WA
    I can give you the name/number and you can pretent it was you!?

the lovely wine county of woodinville of course! omfg woodinville rocks. ;)

10. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Okay, I called...she's NINETEEN! And she was embarrassed and nervous when I called...she backed down, said it was all a joke (or a dare?) and just loved the car....

I told her you were married, but flattered with the note, and passed the note to a "single friend" in the Ferrari club. Let's just say the conversation wasn't getting anywhere fast....

Better luck next time ;)

11. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Gee...I never get any raunchy notes left on my windsheild. All I ever get is business cards from auto detailers and bird sh*t. Oh well, c'est la vie.

12. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Whats her number??

Too bad she is about 1,000 miles away from me :)

13. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Not a big deal at all. In the last 4 years while living in Los Angeles and San Francisco, I dated Stacy for 3 years who lived in Seattle, and Sarah for about one year.

If you like driving, its a great situation. Long distance GF's are the best. No hassle, no annoyance, just smooth sailing.

However, Jordan I will warn you, WA is not the place for women, trust me. A girl who is considered 10 in WA will be a CA/Orange County 4 or so.

If you care about personality and such BS, be my guest, but if you are going for looks stay away from the Pacific Northwest.

14. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA

15. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Dude.....if we are honest, a lot of us would flunk this test....(with the exception of Yoshi...LOL).