Let's SHOOT A VIDEO !!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Let's SHOOT A VIDEO !!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by tifosi69, Dec 31, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Hey guys is this plan still on or what ??

Date: Feb 21st

Start Location: Ferrari of Atlanta parking lot

Time: 9:00-9:30 AM. We start the run up north on GA 400 at 9:30-9:45

Route: Us 129 North to US19 at Turners corner. Stop to allow cars to "collect" Continue up 19 to Route 180 to Route 60 and Suches and then south on 60 to Dahlonga. Stop at various places for video shoots. (TBD)

2. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    So far I have gotten responses from only 2-3 guys about doing a morning run up in the mountains. Nobody has come up with video equipment. If people still want to take a run then I am for it but I would like more cars. As thing stand now I will not be going tomorrow morning. I will still have my party and right now I have about 40 people and 12-15 cars planning on showing up. If a couple of people either call me, e-mail me or post on this thread their desire to do a run then I will be happy to go.

Its up to all of you out there!

Brian Willis

[email protected]

678-697-8142

3. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    Ummm, very interesting ! Yeah, I agree with Brian W., in that there seems to be no plan and nobody with video equipment. To do a video shoot, some prior planning must be done prior, camera mounts, a person who should be on the roadside filming, etc. It's not really difficult, just a DESIRE to do it.

Anyway, I am somewhat disappointed with all the "Red Cars" in the area, and with many people suffering with "cabin fever", this would be a good chance for a nice drive, dust of the cobwebs, blow out the carbon, and celebrate on(very near) Enzo's B'Day. Perhaps with other things going on in the area, or people's cars are not in proper running condition, little or no interest seems to be the norm.

Heck, I am certainly up for a drive... the car needs it, as do I. Perhaps the 9AM gathering time is a little early, but then again, Brian has a party to prepare for. If someone has a video camera, but no car, they can ride with me. The proposed route(which I have driven many times) is NOT that long in duration, perhaps 3 hours with a short stop here and there.

IF we can believe the weather forecast, any rain showers should happen tonight, and be OK for tomorrow, albeit a little cooler.

Like Mr. Brian W., if no other postings are made, then I guess a "rain check" is in order. If you ask me, it's all about the cars and driving them.

FORZA FERRARI

4. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    I am still planning to go along with a few others. I have access to two digital video cameras, no mounts, we could still shoot some footage. I am looking foward to the drive regardless. I'm going to be at FOA at 9am with a few others.

5. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    I'd like to be there, but getting up at 3 am in Nashville to make it to FOA would be a little tough. My friend and I will be getting into Atlanta probably around 2 PM. Guess we'll probably stop by FOA to ogle, and then maybe up to Road Atlanta.

If somethings happening in the afternoon, we'll be there. Otherwise, we'll see you all at Brian's!