News

LFA Appreciation

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Sterling Sackey, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Sterling Sackey

Sterling Sackey Formula 3
    Sponsor

Some great noises in this video!

Lexus' current flagship against the proper supercar LFA:

Tu160bomber likes this.
  2. energy88

energy88 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Fredericksburg, VA & Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    John
    ^^^ Nothing like a good old fashion drag race! Good illustration of physics at work.

3. energy88

energy88 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
  4. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Yes that is Pasin Lathouras' car in the UK, registration "V10 NBR," a white Nurburgring now wrapped in dark metallic green. That example must be one of the most heavily driven, "used & abused" Nurburgring LFAs or otherwise in the world!

5. Eric R

Eric R Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2014
    The Woodlands, Tx
    Full Name:
    Eric R.
    Love this thread! Back in May 2012 I was a member of the Exotics of RTC gang when the factory sent a yellow LFA with Toyota driver Paul (sorry can't remember last name) who drove for them in the Baja races. We took the car out to the Salish lodge afterwards and he took me for a 5mi wild ride on the mountain roads. Then he pulled over and let me take it back. I got to push it as hard as I wished. While I did not get airborne like he did, I was very impressed. So much so that I still consider it the BEST car I have ever driven. While my ZR1 would beat it, the LFA was so easy to push and inspired a lot of confidence if you have track experience. With the ZR1 you have to work your way up to its performance and get use to the feel of it. But still you have that feeling that its going to let loose and spin on you. The LFA was just a natural. I was honored to get to drive it.

6. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Thank you, great to hear such positive experiences from those who have driven the car.

7. energy88

energy88 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
  8. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor