Lights, cameras and...Action! | FerrariChat

Lights, cameras and...Action!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Check out:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=580

I sent the guy an email. This could be interesting. I'm thinking about a drive on LSD with my camcorder inside my car following another Ferrari. Kinda like what we did just recently, but maybe at higher speeds and with a camera taping it (sounds like stupid criminals, doesn't it?). Of course we would never exceed the speed limit.

If this guy is willing to take us on, anybody here up for a quick run through town? Jack?

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    OH YEAH!!!!! That sounds good. But,yes,Jack is right there by you. But,you should really consider using a car with a Tubi. I was in Phoenix in July,and was behind a Black Testarossa with a Tubi. You could hear that car "singing" for miles! What an awesome sound! Also,if you want to do something this weekend....and,the more,the merrier! The weather is supposed to be O.K. If we could assemble a Group of beautiful Ferrari's,that would be cool!

3. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    We are working on another compilation video of the year's events, which will be available at the FCA X-Mas party, and then online through the site. In addition to Oak Brook (which is a seperately available DVD), this will contain the Prancing Horse Roundup, Monroe St., our drive through Geneva, and several track day footage. If anybody has video of Oak Street, please contact me at 847-534-9000.

We are also in the process of purchasing licensing for several hundred classic race films containing Ferraris dating back to the 40s. Most films are original 35mm or 16mm negative, and will be transferred and restored at our facility http://www.screentimeimages.com

But this is something that probably wont be out until 2005, and will be a multi-volume DVD retrospective. More details to come...

4. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Screentime, sounds all very cool to me. The compilation as well as the old Ferrari footage.

I have the official newsreport on Oak Street, actually tow different stations. Happy to give you this, but obviously you would need to contact the TV stations for copyright. If you want to bother with this.

Also I have some footage from our Geneva drive, in car camera, if you're interested?

5. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Here a picture from the short video we shot today. BTW Sean, I found some footage I took in car during the Geneva/Batavia drive. Happy to pass that on to you.

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Sorry for the many posts, but since we can only upload one pic at the time. At least my count goes up. Here some more from the chase car and the camera mounted on the hood:

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The "story" was a hommage a "Rendez-vous" with the kiss at the end.