Lime Rock FNA event | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Lime Rock FNA event

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by WILLIAM H, Jul 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    vvveRRYY NNiiiccee, ii lliikkee

2. Schultzois

Schultzois Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Yes, Jon's pretty much convinced me I should head out for this if at all possible. There still may be a thing or two that could interfere, but pretty sure I should be able to run away to this.

He also suggested I give an intro. Not sure what to say, so I'll focus on the car... :) 2001 550, Silver, I love her more than anyone should love a car.

If you want to know anything about me you'll have to wait till Saturday.

3. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    silver and what blk? bordoux? tan? 6speed? whats your first name? YOU NEED A AVATAR BUDDY I CAN MAKE YOU ONE IF YOU LIKE?

4. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Mmm... 550...

5. Schultzois

Jun 22, 2004
    dark grey inside - 6 speed.

6. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Those little pictures next to the names. You need one. Bradley is the resident Avatar "assigner".

7. Schultzois

Jun 22, 2004
    Oh - got it. We'll figure something out before too long.

8. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    all you have to do is e mail me the picture that you would like use i will do the rest its that simple.
    or i could just make you one and you choose if you like it or not?

[email protected]

9. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    brad, dont give out your services for free!
    schultznois, to get a cool avatar you must come out on saturday AND
    consider driving out to eds on sunday! then maybe youll get a special
    avatar that will get you free passes to our cool events!

10. Schultzois

Jun 22, 2004
    you are quite crafty, aren't you...

i think i'm in for saturday. we'll see about sunday.

where's the rendezvous saturday morning again?

11. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    in front of renees apartment, 33rd street and 1st avenue.
    9:30am.

12. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    yo jC for you its 9:30 everyone else its 9:00 remember jon i am rideing with you right?

13. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    Hey boyzzzzzzz can't make it tomorrow as I have dinner plans early with the family, but HAVE A BLAST!! And be safe...

Also, a very cool guy from my building who met us last week (right before our midnight run) is going to try to join up with ya'll tomorrow morning, as he's heading up to LRP as well. His name is Michael and he'll be in a silver C5 vette...

See everyone tomorrow night...

nlh

14. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Schultzois, bienvenido! As you can see, we're a welcoming bunch, and the group is always excited to induct a new member into the group. You'll be representing our only 550 to date, so there is an added sense of excitement. You'll meet part of the Ferrari New York Tri-State crew tomorrow, when you head up to Lime Rock. You'll meet the rest if you come out with us to Ed's on Sunday, as a much larger group will be congregating. Check the R.O.E.H. thread for details on Sunday's event. A bunch of us are planning to depart from NYC that Sunday morning, and you are welcome to join. See this thread for departure details.

Families are welcome, and you should bring yours. Obviously, as a courtesy to Ed, please let him know of your availability (by posting on the earlier thread). Hope you can join. We look forward to catching up with you soon.

Once again: welcome.

15. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Welcome fellow v12'er

16. Schultzois

Jun 22, 2004
    Thanks for the nice welcome from everyone. Look forward to seeing some of you Saturday, and if all works out more of you again Sunday. Sounds like this will be fun.

Shame I didn't find this place earlier! Better late than never, though, right?

17. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Sounds good. But please do let us know either way. This way we can be sure to wait up for you at my place if you are going to be joining us to Ed's.

You can call me to let me know your plans - 917.656.2280 - or just let us know your plans by posting on FerrariChat.com by the prior evening.

18. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Today 2 more Modena Challenge cars bit the dust, drivers are ok as far as Ive heard. 1 guy totally destroyed the front end, I mean nasty

a gorgeous 1970 512S showed up today & the 1950s cars were qualifying as well as the newer historic cars like the 512S, BBLMs, & comp Daytonas

I'll be there tomorrow as well . My black 512 is running rough at idle & my front rotors are warped but we'll see what can be done

This is really more of a social gathering than a real drivers meet. AT least the food in the tent is excellent :)

19. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Alright, I'm heading up from NJ around 8 am. I didn't get advance tickets, so hopefully I'll just be able to buy them there. To those going - see you there

20. phantasms

phantasms Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2003
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Gene
    So what's the deal with nonFerrari cars? I know there's special parking for ferrari's but is there a special ferrari owner hangout area? My concern is that I drive all the way there and not be able to hang out with you all. I'm going with my girl in my Z06. Will there be two ferrari's that are going without passengers so I can ditch the car before limerock and drive in and park with you guys? Are any of the long island guys coming from the huntington area? I'm staying at my girls place by the walt witman mall tonight so maybe I could meet up with yuo more esterm guys. If not ill just meet up at brads when he's picked up. Please let me know what's up.

Thanks,
    Gene

21. Steve King

Steve King F1 Rookie

Feb 15, 2001
    NY
    Great day today. I had a little difficulty but managed to convince the trak folks to let me park in the paddock. Funny having the 308 parked with the big guns. Time trials in the morning was great with the challange group turing great times. I'd say there were more then 100 F cars there today. They had 2 enzo's (red and yellow) an F40 , lots of 355's some TR's and BB512's along with a 333 and 275, 365 , GTO's , SWB ,LWB , daytona's and a few maz's along with some old alfa's . Various personal F cars and a few aston martin db7's on hand. Tomorrow should be a great day. Unfortunately I will be on an 8am flight to San Fran but you guys should have a sweet day. I've got about 30 pix's so bring your cameras and vedio equip. Speed channel was there doing interviews and filming. See ya

22. Schultzois

Jun 22, 2004
    I will have an open seat and will be driving up with the group meeting at 33/1st.

23. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    today there was a Maserati 250F, same type that Fangio drove in 1 of his best wins ever
    NART spyder, 1 of 11 in the world
    512S
    3 TRCs
    a 1949 Vignale, perhaps the oldest Ferrari present
    there were several 1930s supercharged Alfas as well

24. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    William - 275 NART spyder?? I thought they only made 10 (?)
    I hope it's there tomorrow!!!

25. phantasms

phantasms Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2003
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Gene

Thank you. I may have to take you up on your offer. My girlfriend and I will be driving along for the majority of the trip so it'll be towards the end. What color is your 550 so I know who you are. BTW..the 550/575 has got to be my favorite ferrari and I've yet to ride in one. I'm sure someone else will be able to drive my girlfriend in at the end. I'll be in the blue Z06 so come over and talk to me when you see me at Rene's in the city.

Any other takers to drive my beautiful girlfriend the last couple miles to limerock?

Gene