Lindsay Lohan's SL65 on Ebay | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Lindsay Lohan's SL65 on Ebay

Discussion in 'Other German' started by shahedc, Nov 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Britney Spear picked up a SL65 yesterday from MBLA so be looking for that in a wreck near you soon.....On another note I saw somewhere that she makes $730k a month and is so strapped for cash that she had to get a $4 mm advance for her new album, any truth to that?

What do you think REMIX?

Last month on MTV they said she was worth over $150mm....Not like MTV does'nt love to grossly over exaggerate numbers, they said Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons' house in NJ was worth $20mm or $25mm but they are asking $12mm and can't get any action.

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/PropertyListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataProperty_id=12081786&page=property

I have a realtor friend in NJ that said $10mm if it was put on the table.

2. ADON

ADON Formula 3

Feb 8, 2007

I don't buy it. It seems it's pretty much agreed that Scott Storch is worth around $70MM. And anyone that knows much knows the producers make more than the artists. And Storch has had more hits than Brittany has put out. I find it hard fathom that Scott os worth half of Britany. She did have that perfume that sold really well, but again im sure Elizabeth Arden (sp?) made a killin on that, while Britany make bread crumbs.

3. ADON

ADON Formula 3

Feb 8, 2007
  4. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004

They got divorced and he went back to a Manhattan Apt and so did she(got this info from an episode of Runs House:D)

They were saying Justin Timberlake and Cristina Aguilara were both worth around $40 mm in the same show that said Brittney was worth $150mm...I could'nt see it but that is what a few reports were saying. Didnt say where the $730k month comes from but that is the figure they gave to the courts so it has to be pretty accurate...Only numbers that stick out in my head are 50k/month for 2 mortgages and $100k/month for going out/entertainment. :eek: