Lingenfelter C6 w/ Twin Turbo PLUS my Diamond Rolex for your Ferrari | FerrariChat

Lingenfelter C6 w/ Twin Turbo PLUS my Diamond Rolex for your Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Indpowr, Dec 29, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Indpowr

Indpowr Rookie

Jan 27, 2008
    #1 Indpowr, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    Thought I would offer this up to you guys. For the right car, I am willing to offer up my car plus my Rolex Two tone Datejust with 2cts of diamonds.

I prefer a higher mileage 360 (which I feel is fair) but feel free to shot me any offer.

My cars info:

I have over 100k into my car. As is my car worth around 60-70k with everything listed below.

I have some very unique parts on the car, some of which you can not even buy. (LPE rear fasica 1 of 14)

The APS Twin Turbos are not on the car yet but can be put on for 2000 (with tune) at a top end shop here. The turbo kit alone is 14k.S All the Nappa Leather was done by the company that did Jay Lenos Corvette.

Car has a clean and clear title (no wrecks)

Also have a BRAND NEW set of 345/25/20s not installed yet that will go with the car worth over 1000 dollars.

Z51 3LT 58k miles and willing to let ANY mech look it over, fully confident in my car.

Mods
    -Lingenfelter Commemorative Edition Corvette Rear (the one
    masterpiece on my car that you can not buy)
    -Lingenfelter Commemorative Edition Corvette Hood
    -Lingenfelter Intake

-OEM 2004 Lamborghini seats Full 8 way power ---Yes, real Auth Lambo seats that retail for 15k each

-360 Forged 20s all the way around w/ 345s in the rear - Wheels run 8k

10k in Nappa leather listed below:
    -Caravaggio Steering wheel
    -DSV leather visors
    -DSV leather A-pillars
    -DSV leather roof panel
    -DSV Full leather doors
    -DSV leather shift knob
    -DSV leather ****er boot
    -DSV leathe E-brake knob
    -DSV leather E-brake handle
    -DSV leather Armrest
    -DSV leather armrest console
    -DSV FULL leather Radio bezel
    -DSV FULL leather speed-o
    -DSV leather glove box
    - DSV leather knee bolster
    - DSV leather side dash
    -Borla Exhaust
    -Z06 widebody rear
    - 7inch Nav/DVD player

-APS Twin Turbo kit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Feel free to text me at anytime 5613511950

2. Indpowr

Indpowr Rookie

Jan 27, 2008
  3. Indpowr

Indpowr Rookie

Jan 27, 2008
    300+ views and not one comment.

Lol, maybe I need to be rude to get bumped up
    More like the Porsche. :)

4. spEYEdr

spEYEdr Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2007
    LA - City of Angels
    The corvette looks great and you've certainly put a lot of effort into it.

The Rolex, however, is worth only a few thousand. (Older model, well-worn, after-market dial/bezel) put the watch for sale on timezone dot com and see what it sells for.

Your best bet may be to sell the watch and corvette and then hunt for your ferrari.

5. Indpowr

Indpowr Rookie

Jan 27, 2008
    Thanks for the comment. If I sell mine and buy a Ferrari I might as well keep the watch because selling it would barely cover the taxes which is why I would rather trade there are no taxes. Just Reg and Title

6. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    #6 finnerty, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    Well, you are trying to find an F-car owner who wants to trade for modern (with highly debatable collectability and questionable ability to hold value) American muscle --- that's likely a one-in-a-million shot in itself :).

And, including the watch, while some might find it interesting, seems a tad bit odd and might queer some folks away from the proposition.

FWIW, I think you will have much better luck and maximize your value-to-value exchange if you sell the Vette and the watch separately and outright, and then buy an F-car directly with the proceeds. I am also quite sure you will have more success casting your net in the Vette crowd rather than the Ferrari crowd as far as getting correct money for your L-C6 :).

7. Indpowr

Indpowr Rookie

Jan 27, 2008
    #7 Indpowr, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    Well, you are trying to find an F-car owner who wants to trade for modern (with highly debatable collectability and questionable ability to hold value) American muscle --- that's likely a one-in-a-million shot in itself

Trust me there is always someone looking for something different. I am sure someone wants a performance car yet dependability, some rarity, and a TON of HP that can keep up with the 458 (assuming they can hook up)

If anyone wants to make a cash offer, more than happen to listen to any and all serious offers. :)

I am just putting my watch out as added incentive incase they have an interest. Queer or not. But, thanks for the comment. :)