© 2020 MOTORSPORT NETWORK. All rights reserved.
Sign up to receive latest updates for Ferrari News, Threads, and Classifieds
Discussion in '348/355' started by James-NZ, Apr 21, 2009.
Two words----------HOLY **** !!!
To remove this ad click here.
I have a new one from last week on the top gear track
Image Unavailable, Please Login
I had a TopSpeed exhaust on my Lotus Elise. Great product, but the finish took a beating. They replaced it under warrenty.
Good to know, but I'll live with a discolored cat finish before I'd go to the hassle of swapping those units out again! My chest is still sore from lifting that muffler back onto the cats, plus squeezing inside the engine bay area to barely get a wrench and socket (at one point, had to use channel locks) on the lower cat bolts.
Andy, you've got the coolest 348! Freakin' love it! I am *so* "tracking" you down when I next visit London with my wife.
I look forward to it.
I just shot a load from looking at the flame throwing pictures. How freaking cool is that? I need to get some shots of Junglistluders car at night spitting some venom too.
Fantastic!! Awesome shot!
Just for the record, Top Speed racing cats + factory Spider exhaust combine to emit the *perfect* exhaust note at all rpms. Amazing symphonics. Outstanding. Women weep. Knees wobble.
The mods i've done on my 348 gts
- F355 challange Cevlar Carbon front bumper
- F355 challange cevlar carbon rear bumper
- F355 Doorscoops
- F355 Fronthood airinlet
- A/C system removed
- removed passanger heating system
- dash in black n white no orange anymore
- LED light in dash and A/C console
- Air temperature in A/C console changed to show exhaust temperature
- Clock in A/C console changed to show Air Fuel Ratio
- Schroth seatbelts
- Sparco Rev seats
- removed front trunk carpet
- removed front hood lifters
- removed rear hood lifters
- alloy seat brackets
- alloy passanger footrest
- window lifter relaispack
- 235/35-19" front 295/30-19" rear tires Dunlop SP Maxxx
- 8,5x19" Azev M front , 9,5x19" Azev M rear wheel
- 355 Exhaust
- 100 cspi metal cat
- castrol gearbox oil
- 2 plate 7,25" AP Racing clutchpack
- solid flywheel 5kg ligther then stock
- small 45AH gel battery
- 355 clutchshaft and 25/27 gear ratio
- Bigger Bosch Motorsport Fuelpumps
- 1050cc/min injectors
- 36mm inlet valves
- 33mm exhaust valves sodium filled
- 290° 11mm lift cams
- gt3588r turbocharger a/r 1.06
- big volume plenum airbox
- 76mm electronic throttle valve
- solid lifters
- berylium valve seats
- bronce valve guides
- engine swap
- arrows conrods
- nitrited crankshaft
- alloy alternator and crankshaft pulleys
- gas pedal switched to an electronic gas pedal
- intercooler watercooler mounted instead of a/c cooler
- changed color from nero to rosso corsa
- changed suspension bushings to stiff alloy
- f355 taillights
- lower eibach springs to work with the lower weight of the car
Is this now a 348 in 355 clothing
That list needs photo's!!!
Yes ................... !!!!