LMH - thank you Ferrari | FerrariChat

LMH - thank you Ferrari

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by JagShergill, Jul 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    LMH- awesome !
    I am fortunate to have done the whole day with the 1st shakedown at Fiorano and team dinner/discussion of the LMH …
    Naturally I can’t give details /share photos -but , the car is insane.. the tech is mind blowing ( after 20 mins talking to the tech crew I was bamboozlwd )..
    The LMH is real . LMH is insane tech/aero …
    LMH is what I’ve spent the last few hours trying to forget so I can sleep / I can’t .
    Guys - Ferrari is safe and on a different t level …❤️

2. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Can you at least share the engine configuration (i.e. V6 turbo)?

3. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Thanks a lot !
    The next supercar will be strongly linked with the car ?

4. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    That's an exciting post, for sure.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

JagShergill likes this.
  5. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    Not sure - wasn’t discussed ….

6. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    Sorry but I can’t - I’m sure you understand ….

4re4ever likes this.
  7. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Of course. No worries.

JagShergill likes this.
  8. BeefCake4000

BeefCake4000 Karting

Jun 27, 2015
    Canada
    According to this diagram it should be:

[​IMG]

9. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    really?
    bam·boo·zle
    /bamˈbo͞ozəl/
    Learn to pronounce

verb
    INFORMAL
    past tense: bamboozled; past participle: bamboozled
    1. fool or cheat (someone).
      "Tom Sawyer bamboozled the neighborhood boys into doing it for him"

Similar:
      trick

deceive
      deceive people into thinking it was French champagne" data-hw="deceive" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+deceive&forcedict=deceive&dictcorpus=en-US">
      delude

hoodwink

mislead

take in

dupe
      duped into publishing an untrue story" data-hw="dupe" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+dupe&forcedict=dupe&dictcorpus=en-US">
      fool
      fooled nightclub managers into believing he was a successful businessman" data-hw="fool" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+fool&forcedict=fool&dictcorpus=en-US">
      double-cross

cheat
      cheated her out of everything she had" data-hw="cheat" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+cheat&forcedict=cheat&dictcorpus=en-US">
      defraud
      defraud the bank of thousands of dollars" data-hw="defraud" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+defraud&forcedict=defraud&dictcorpus=en-US">
      swindle

outwit

outmaneuver

catch out

gull

hoax

beguile

entrap

con
      conned him into giving me your home number" data-hw="con" data-lb="informal" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+con&forcedict=con&dictcorpus=en-US">
      bilk

diddle
      diddled out of his change" data-hw="diddle" data-lb="informal" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+diddle&forcedict=diddle&dictcorpus=en-US">
      rook

put one over on

pull a fast one on
      pulled a fast one on us" data-hw="pull a fast one" data-lb="informal" data-tae="true" data-te="true" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+pull+a+fast+one&forcedict=pull+a+fast+one&dictcorpus=en-US">
      take for a ride

lead up the garden path

spoof

shaft

do

have

gyp
      gyp people into buying stuff they don't like" data-hw="gyp" data-lb="informal" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+gyp&forcedict=gyp&dictcorpus=en-US">
      flimflam

sucker
      suckered into accepting responsibility" data-hw="sucker" data-lb="informal" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&sxsrf=ALiCzsbwx8CGBOHMBtvUhTOb_o5jogn_vg:1657375631755&q=define+sucker&forcedict=sucker&dictcorpus=en-US">
      snooker

goldbrick

give someone a bum steer
      pull a swifty on
      cozen

chicane

sell

illude
      • confound or perplex.
        "bamboozled by the number of savings plans being offered"

10. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Sounds like a (broken) V6 turbo, to me...

11. therryzsx

therryzsx Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    #11 therryzsx, Jul 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    I'm disappointed, I was expecting that letter H in LMH is for hypercar and all cars will be based on road legal cars like in the past ... but anyway great that we will see Ferrari in 24 Le Mans

day355 likes this.
  12. ross

Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i sure hope we all have not been bamboozled.... :) ;)

13. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    That was the initial intention, but the powers that be decided that prototypes made more sense.

14. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    people in the the UK commonly use it in a different context than what you have pasted :)

REALZEUS and JagShergill like this.
  15. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    T
    Thank you - exactly :)

REALZEUS likes this.
  16. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    I concur, even though I don't particularly like this word myself - very much prefer "gobsmacked" instead. The most common usage in the UK is the following: "to perplex; mystify; confound." (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bamboozle)

Seems like there is a language barrier between the UK and the US. I wonder where the Antipodeans stand on this one... LOL!

17. ross

Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    #17 ross, Jul 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    i dont think so

gobsmacked means shocked or surprised, and would have been a better word indeed.

i also do not think the OP meant that he was perplexed or mystified or confounded.
    :)

btw, i am also british, just in case you thought that i was just a septic misunderstanding the queen's.....

anyway, i am looking forward to seeing ferrari back at Le Mans ! :)

18. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    I can't speak for the OP, but he seems quite besotted (in the archaic sense, which means intoxicated) with the Ferrari LMH.

ross likes this.
  19. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Honestly given the amount of committed manufacturers, they seem to have made the right choice.

20. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Happy for you could enjoy the experience Jag, I wasn't present in Fiorano as I had a race myself with the WEC in Monza this weekend but some of my engineers and of course the team I race with are deeply involved so I have seen details of the cars developement over the past months and some details who you dont see from outside. I can confirm, the car is next level and the tech is mind blowing and what the team around F.C. and A.C. have but on 4 wheels is truly awesome.

get your trip to Le Mans 2023 ready, its gona be epic as it will also be Le Mans 100 year celebration!

21. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Is there a date set for presenting the car?
    Is it set to start the 2023 season from the first race? surely they need all the practice they can before Le mans!

22. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    there will be lots of testing and the car will be seen here and there. official presentation seems to be at the Finali Mondiali and the LMH will enter the full 2023 WEC Season (2 Cars)

Caeruleus11 and JagShergill like this.
  23. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Thank you, are the drivers already decided?

24. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Are plans for customer cars in 2024? Anybody in the list?

25. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    Work in progress I believe