Located in Arkansas? I want to hear from you! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Located in Arkansas? I want to hear from you!

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GTHill, Oct 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P2164

P2164 Karting

Oct 8, 2009
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Jack Houpe
    We have only put 300 miles on it as I have been working every chance I get on my 208 twin turbo, we are taking it to Monterey next month for car week.

2. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    #52 cmparrenzo, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
    In case you are in the area of Eureka Springs during Crescent Classic, September 5-9th, you may want to come by and see Jim's P4/5.

This car will be rallied during Crescent Classic 2012.

We do have a limited Number of slots available for Crescent Classic 2012.

www.crescentclassicrally.com

3. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Wow... that's great! I'm going to sign up for sure. Now I just have to go buy a car...

GT

4. P2164

P2164 Karting

Oct 8, 2009
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Jack Houpe
    I should be back from California the week before, we have second home in Norcal and usually spend the month of august for general maintenance on the house and property and try to attend car week in Monterey for a few days, then when I am done I drive all the way back here so I can get back to work.

I would like to take the Countach to the Cresent if the weather cools down a little I need to run some gas through it.

5. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    We would love to see you, if you would like to attend the Rally you can register at www.crescentclassicrally.com. If you would like to just attend an individual function, let me know, I will try to accomodate you.

Chris

6. 355tsr

355tsr Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2010
    Chris I would be interested in a single function...living in NWA im not interested in staying at the cresent but would like to attend maybe the war eagle or the crystal bridges event

7. P2164

P2164 Karting

Oct 8, 2009
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Jack Houpe
    We need to meet sometime and go over war stories, I been in the area for 32 years and 27 of those had some type of Ferrari or other.

Jack

8. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Jack, 355tsr will be at Crescent, so you will get your chance! It will be fun to meet you guys!

Chris

9. P2164

P2164 Karting

Oct 8, 2009
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Jack Houpe
    We may have met one time after the event. Were you there with a small group of guys doing a run with a 3 GT40s, a couple Ferrari's and a Porsche? We had dinner at the Rouges manor.

10. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Yes, I was there!

11. P2164

P2164 Karting

Oct 8, 2009
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Jack Houpe
    #61 P2164, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This was me.

I will be driving back from our home in Norcal at the end of August, we will be there for some part of the event but not sure which one.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Masher44

Masher44 F1 World Champ

Jan 15, 2008
    Anyone have a tactic to fight a window tint violation in Ark? Girlfriend got one today. Thought she was joking. Can't believe it is enforced. She was in her Acura and no other reason for the stop. Court date set and no way to simply pay a fine or change the tint prior.

Anyone have a solution? Other than changing the tint and begging for mercy from the judge? (Which is what the cop told her to do). I can't believe there is actually a judge for this type of BS.

What a joke.

Thanks, Jim

13. vinny72758

vinny72758 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 5, 2011
    Rogers, AR
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Jim,

Where did she get the ticket?

Vinny