Location of 355 GTS "N855 FLB" | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Location of 355 GTS "N855 FLB"

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by James355, May 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    no need just checking it was a legit story if you say he has taken another 355 in part ex change he must of took some money also try and get the money and take the 355 as it will be a clean car ie not someone elses thats on sale or return

2. 355BOY

355BOY Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    the North
    Full Name:
    Mark
    This has to be gaining goods/money by deception, this has to be a criminal act not a civil one.

3. James355

James355 Rookie

May 1, 2004
    Yeah you would think, however it seems because I 'gave' him the car to sell its a civil dispute not criminal. The CID boys are investigating so hopefully we can nail this guy asap.

4. James355

James355 Rookie

May 1, 2004
    Ok guys I have another request, I've spoken to my local Trading Standards office and explained the situation. Apparently they have powers somewhere between civil and criminal and will investigate this dealer if there are enough complaints.

If anyone else would like to express a grievance with this dealer (I'm sure most people know who I'm talking about) then can I ask you speak to your local TS office, state your issue and ask them to take something called 'enterprise action'. Like I said with enough support we can get them to investigate this guy and his questionable business practices..

Thanks again for everyones help and feedback
    James

5. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    We're here to help !

And thanks for keeping it civilised :)

6. James355

James355 Rookie

May 1, 2004
    Thanks Graham. And no problem - all I want is to resolve my issue and help ensure no-one else goes through this grief!!

7. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    Hi

I would not wait for all this to go back and forth to the court and civil action and blah blah blah!!!!
    Do it the old fashioned way get him picked up and give him a good hiding and dont let him go till he pays u the money. Its called pay or get paid.
    I know some people may seem this as a criminal and dangerous approach and be very vary of going down this road but sometimes u got to let people know that u cant the piss and he will remember next time before he thinks of doing someone over. And yeah giving him such a good hididng that he is bed ridden for a long time to come

Ciao

8. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    That form of Violance is not the way. Sit down and face a wall and meditate focusing on a single point and breath in through the nose and out through the mouth. Practice this for 6 days then on day 7 you will be able to squeeze the trigger in a smooth action on the exhale and hit your target at 1000 yards out. Now with me, iiinn.... oouutt, iinn.... oouutt....iinn.....:)

9. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    LOL! I thought you'd be the last person to post something like that :)

10. James355

James355 Rookie

May 1, 2004
    Update... Friendly neighbourhood dealer says he's going to CHAPS the money to me today. Anyone fancy a bet on it..?

11. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    James,

I fancy that you'l get it. I also fancy that he's done himself a lot of damage already.

Hope it all goes well.

Jamie

12. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
  13. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    S'funny how companies providing a poor service manage to pull the rabbit from the hat at the last minute; if it was efected sooner, then their reputation may not have had to suffer further damage.......

14. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    So James, did the money hit your account yet?

15. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    I like to think i'm a decent easy going guy. But if anyone did that to my beloved Murcie I swear I would pursue them to the ends of the earth the bast**ds.
    At Donnington last year at the see Red festival that pillock conned me into parking the Lambo in his section. I come back half an hour later and its got RC stickers on the no plates! He didnt even ask! Typical. Horrible guy

16. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    That's outrageous mate, shows what a tosser he is.

17. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    You know i have just taged on to which company you are talking about, yea they had a silver 246 Dino near Simons orange Murci at last years see red.
    Heres me trying to figure out who RC was.
    I realy have got to get with the program and wake up

18. BrianDrought

BrianDrought Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Milton Keynes
    Gawd, not *again*!

Hope you get your money mate.

Next time he calls me up *again* to sell me something I don't want, instead of politely declining I might give him some abuse.

19. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    They were at stanford hall last year. I wonder if they are going this year ?

20. infinity

infinity Karting

Apr 14, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Dries
    why don't we all mail the guy that he should better pay? the e-mail is on their site URL removed. If he gets bombed by mails form Ferrari-owners and prospects he might want to do damage-control by paying.

I already did!

D

21. James355

James355 Rookie

May 1, 2004
    Guys - I can confirm that ROSSO CORSA paid me yesterday afternoon (my bank manager confirmed the transfer), only 7 weeks after the sale.

I'd like to say many thanks to everyone on this site for their help, and if there's anyone else out there suffering at the hands of these guys I'll be more than happy to tell my story...

Thanks again
    James

22. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Glad it's resolved James. Nightmare though. at least you know going forward who and who not to use.

Rob

23. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    James,

Good to hear its resolved.

All the best
    Jamie

24. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    A happy outcome, James. I wonder how much longer it would have taken if this thread hadn't been posted. What a c4ap way to do business.

25. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    That's great news mate. I still don't understand why they did that to you, it just damages their reputation. I will certainly remember this and will never do business with them.