Look what I just got! :D | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Look what I just got! :D

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by KENCO, Feb 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cosmicdingo

cosmicdingo Formula Junior

Nov 14, 2005
    Clemson SC
    Full Name:
    E Evans
    Dig that shifter.

2. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    Basically, for the price I paid for the car I purchased a supercharger and a rear end. They just happened to throw in a mint 39K mile Z28 with the deal! I have not heard it run but if any cams, heads or motor work has been done .............."BONUS".

3. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    #28 SSNISTR, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    On a stock LT1 yeah, but I had a blower on my other Camaro. I gained 134 @ the wheels. It was a '99 LS1. All stock except for a exhaust and tune. On a LS1 you don't need to go too crazy believe it or not. On my current '00 LS1 I hit 481 @ the wheels with the stock short block by adding a big cam, LS6 heads, intake, and some other goodies. Still 346ci too.

4. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Cool. Which supercharger did you install and how much boost did it produce. Different superchargers or turbos produce different results. And you are right, some superchargers produce good results without additional mods on certain engines. I love the sleeper look on a car that hauls..........

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    In 1994 it was the FIRST year in over a dozen the strongest GM engines were available mated to a standard transmission strong enough to handle the power.

I bought a Trans Am with the GM LT1/ 6 speed manual drivetrain. A solid performer.

Still in the driveway with over 154,000 miles on it.

Thinking of a Lingenfelter 383 in there when I renovate the interior, stock engine made 275HP.

6. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Vortech with aftercooler.

7. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    1993 was the first year of the LT1 in the F-body.