looking for a source for restored or restoring paddles and handles | FerrariChat

looking for a source for restored or restoring paddles and handles

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by composvoti, Feb 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. composvoti

composvoti Karting

Oct 16, 2016
    I have 1999 360 and my paddles are all knicked up and the interior door handles, particularly the area that says lock is scratched away. It's as if some tried to de sticky the lock buttons but just scratched the hell out of them.

Who should I contact??

Thanks in advance.

2. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    I have no personal experience with any, but believe there’s at least two sponsors/vendors on this site who provide such services and both appear to have stellar reputation.
    Search the list of “Sponsors” ?

3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    We refinish Ferrari parts for customers all over the world. For the paddles (355 and 360) we have a couple sets done in stock, you could send us yours as a core and we can send ours out same day. We only offer a core exchange program on very few parts as it's problematic if the parts are not metal like paddles.

Here is a thread you may wish to check out:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/sticky-interior-refinishing-sticky-rx-refinishing-solutions.526188/#post-144772648

Here are a few videos. We laser etch all graphics so they are permanent.

Call or email me for any additional information (no PM, please). dave.lelonek@**********.com or 716-539-0200 x 355

4. bellwilliam

bellwilliam Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2014