Looking for a transporter (enclosed) from Florida to Orchard Park NY | FerrariChat

Looking for a transporter (enclosed) from Florida to Orchard Park NY

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dave rocks, Feb 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Folks - just picked up a 2013 Maserati GT to replace my 2008.

I'm looking for a transporter - I'd prefer to stay away from the large ones as it seems they all have there share of good and bad reviews - seems like it's the luck of the draw. I'd prefer a smaller company or private guy that only runs a couple cars at a time so my car does not get loaded off / on multiple times over a couple week period.

Any leads?

Thanks in advance.

2. Copasetic222

Copasetic222 Karting

Jan 25, 2009
    A friend of mine used these guys to ship a classic car from central Florida to Wisconsin and another used them to ship a new Vette also from central Florida to northern Wisconsin. Both were happy with the service and price.
    http://www.exoticcartransport.com/

3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Thank you but I don't want to use the big companies that load / unload multiple times. I've got a private guy line up who will pick the car up and deliver start to me in a single car transporter.

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Dave - Sent you an email

5. Cotton

Cotton Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2008
    TN
    I use Rick Bilodeau, who owns Rick’s Auto Transport. He does single car enclosed transport and is based out of New York. He has shipped my Ferrari, my CL600, and my friends F-type R and has been great each time.