Looking for aftermarket clutch pressure Plate and disc | FerrariChat

Looking for aftermarket clutch pressure Plate and disc

Discussion in '206/246' started by utah4re, Apr 7, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. utah4re

utah4re Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    Does anyone know if there is another source, other than Ferrari, for a clutch pressure plate and disc.

2. Crawler

Crawler F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2006
    Superformance is an excellent company to deal with. Though they're located in the UK, orders are often delivered more quickly than from US-based suppliers. I've not bought a clutch from them, but everything I have bought has been top-notch in terms of quality.

http://www.superformance.co.uk/a-246/clutch.htm

3. mrknowitallf40

mrknowitallf40 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2005
    I am sure they have what you need.

4. champtc

champtc Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Superformance are great to deal with. I live on the east coast & get stuff faster than from vendors here in the US. There are some guys in the US that I simply wont deal with but these guys are marvelous. I would call Ron there and ask his advice. I bought a clutch from them & it was for a Fiat & not strong enough for the Dino. My mechanic wouldnt use it. Ron was great & refunded the $$. So double check that the clutch is made for the 6 cyl Dino and not a 4 cyl Fiat. Also I think you can get your driven disc re-lined. I think there is a place in Florida that does it. Good luck!!

5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I ordered one and it was very reasonably priced. Dead on identical to OEM Valeo, I wouldn't hesitate to order it again. Be sure to get the pilot bearing too.