News

looking for classic covertible muscle car ?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by parkerfe, Mar 5, 2004.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I'm looking for an American muscle car convertible such as a Chevelle, 442, or other model that will seat five. If anyone knows of a good example in the North Georgia area, please let me know via e-mail or at 770.317.8836. Thanks, Frank

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    Full Name:
    I NEED A JOB
    sent ya a PM. i know where lots of stuff is at........ for the record i play with muscle cars as a hobby. i have a real job the rest of the time !!!( aircraft). i would love to help if i can. michael

4. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I don't recall receiveing an e-mail from you ? i really like the Chevelle SS396 convertible. While I prefer an original, I will consider a clone as I want to drive it not show it.

5. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    What about going with a Mondial, can seat 4, is a convertible, has good resale value, and it a Ferrari?

6. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I want an SS396 as it was my dream car when I was a teenager. And, I need a convertible that will seat five and a Chevelle came from the factory with five seatbelts, 2 in the front and three in the rear. Plus, I don't really like the Mondial very much and would not want to own one.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    Full Name:
    I NEED A JOB
    oops . dunno why you didnt get the pm?????? there is a olds convertable here in savannah for sale ( cutlass) 1968 455, 20k miles on rebuilt enginge and trans $5000.00 912 631 0927. if you want a numbers matching correct SS396 chevelle, ..... they are going to be " up there" but not un reasonable if thats what you want. i say for 10k you can get a nice one with an auto or a 4 speed. please feel free to PM me if i can help. i can call you on my cell as i have free long distance. sorry for the delay, work has been rough and i am looking for another job. michael

9. VPC

VPC Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2002
    MI
    Full Name:
    Victor
    Frank, I too had sent you a couple of PM's and emails in the past that went unanswered. Maybe it has something to do with a spam filter ?

Vince

10. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    Full Name:
    I NEED A JOB
    parkerfe, sending you a pm i found a car for you, i cant find your phone numbers. michael