Looking for independent wrench for TR major | FerrariChat

Looking for independent wrench for TR major

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by SONNY, May 20, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SONNY

SONNY Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    I am in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area) of Pa and am looking for someone to do a reasonably priced and quality major to my TR. I am extreamly fussy , cleanliness...etc, are very important as well as knowing the service. Algar is at a ludicrious number. Any suggestions of a compentent wrench close by my home? I am capable of wrenching if someone out there is willing to do it. Have lift, etc. Thanks for your help.

2. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    I like Wil de Groot, but I don't know that he is going to be cheap. He is quite close to you, and very, very talented.

3. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    It may be worth a ride up to Bill Pollards shop-Sport Auto in Gaylordsville Ct. While it may be about 2 1/2 hrs from you, you will end up getting the quality service you want from a highly respected F-tech and he is priced fairly(not cheap)

4. Dr_ferrari

Dr_ferrari Formula 3
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 2, 2003
    Pocono Sportscar
    Full Name:
    Jim McGee
    #4 Dr_ferrari, May 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I can do for you and not too far away. Give me a call if you are interested.

Regards,
    Jim
    Pocono Sportscar
    570-296-6486
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

+1. Exoticars USA is the name of Wil's garage.

6. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    Jim used to be up at WWoC. Bruce swears by him. With all of the crap at WWoC lately I may send mine to Jim.