Looking for owners in the Tucson area | FerrariChat

Looking for owners in the Tucson area

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Adele A, Sep 17, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adele A

Adele A Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2022
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adele Arakawa
    Hi!
    Apologies for bothering everyone, but looking for other Ferrari owners in the Tucson/Southern AZ area.
    Is there a loosely organized group down here?
    Looking for driving/dining/doings opportunities.

Robb likes this.
  2. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I am in once winter hits… John S has a blue 360 and 599. I’m sure he would like to get them out! I’ll get back. I am new to Tucson. My brother and good friend in mesa have red 355’s and would probably like a backroads trip through Florence into marana…

Robb

3. Adele A

Adele A Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2022
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adele Arakawa
    Excellent!
    There is an “Italian Car” group that’s just now getting some legs. Taking a drive with them this weekend and will report back.
    Meeting at the Lowe’s on Ina and driving west through Saguaro National Park and up into Picture Rock.

Ak Jim likes this.
  4. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Joining the university of A this spring. Multicar owner moving several cars to Tucson. Would love to connect with other enthusiasts.

ScottS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Adele A

Adele A Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2022
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adele Arakawa
    Hi, Scott:
    Welcome to Tucson. There is a small group of Italian car owners that has formed a club that tries to do a drive, lunch or car show once a month. Not hugely attended, but a nice diversion and the organizer has a cool little Fiat Abarth Spider. There are quite a few Ferrari owners here but it’s been tough trying to communicate and organize a group under than banner. If one of the cars in your stable is a Porsche, there is a better organized sanctioned chapter of PCA (SAR: Southern Arizona Region). Let me know if you’d like more info and we can open a direct email convo.

Ak Jim likes this.