Wanted - Looking for Testarossa REAR tires | FerrariChat

Wanted Looking for Testarossa REAR tires

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by Continental AutoSports, May 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    In search of REAR tires for a 1986 TR. They are Michelin TRX's (they are totally unavailable for the rear's) 280/45VR415.

Any help?

2. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    I have set of original OZ inches wheel that ran only 3000km before they ve been switched for aftermarket wheels those days.
    Only remanufactured wheels from Italy available of this kind anymore which don't have the original Ferrari Branding on the outside and probably have different (Higher?) weight due to different material composition...
    For sure Michelin won't start producing these tires again for the few Testa owners that are still running on TR wheels...

3. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Could you post a picture of these wheels? What size are they?

4. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    These are long gone... nobody here wanted to take the chance!
    I'd say this the most rare Ferrari wheel set nowadays...

5. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Not sure that they are the most rare. good luck finding another set like this, if you know anything about these wheels please let me know:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

These are 17x11.5” in the back! Offset on them is incredible. Originally owned by Tom Selleck on his TR but I cant find any other information about them