Loss of Use Insurance Question | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Loss of Use Insurance Question

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Shark01, Sep 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Mine are worth slightly less.

:)

Matt

2. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Mine too.

Smiles likes this.
  3. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    I may have sounded harsh, but copy a rental company online, half it, and ask for every day out of service based off that? Who submits that without expecting to be laughed at?

4. cheesey2

cheesey2 Rookie

May 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ivars Blumenau
    probably a better reimbursement or one in addition to a rental car / loss of use reimbursement is the loss from diminished value... a car is virgin or original only once... depending on the severity of damage and the model of car, this type of loss can be significant....There are litigators who specialize in this area with better settlements vs an inexperienced lawyer that wouldn't know a F- car if it ran over him There have been several posts on this topic over the years

Viperjoe likes this.
  5. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Is this serious? Unless the car is used for business and you make money on it, then this is beyond absurd....actually borderline extortion. There can’t be a judge on earth that will even entertain this.

6. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Not able to drive your Ferrari for 46 days = priceless.

7. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Exactly