Luk Keng | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Luk Keng

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Phil-HK, Jul 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AC6

AC6 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Now that you mention it, I think it is 12 as I remember Rick giving me that number a few years ago when the SA first came out.

2. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    Those wheels are a mistake. My friend ordered them from LA for his 550. They have the wrong offsets and the car is dead slow with them. He sold them many years ago. Amazing that they are still around on someone else's car.

I had 19" HRE's made for my 550. We joked that they were generation 3 as 2 friends had made mistakes and mine were finally perfect. I did not use spacers on the rear - offset was built into the rim.

There are at least 2 black Barchettas in HK. The other one is owned by the original owner - a movie producer who also had an MC12

3. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong

Absolutely correct. You will also find that all of this affects the ASR. I remember I experimented with different profile tyres and ended up with slightly higher profile tyres on the front than the rear. I was very happy with my final set up as the ASR came on much later which suited me very well

4. ApeGen

ApeGen Formula 3
    Owner

Jun 3, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    That is sad to hear because the Barchetta looks gorgeous with them :(