Lusso US option list | FerrariChat

Lusso US option list

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by clockem, Jan 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. clockem

clockem Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Gary
    If anyone has the option list/price list for the Lusso would you mind posting it or pm me?

Thank you

2. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    too me too thanks :)

3. Luxis

Luxis Rookie

Apr 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Vil
    Hi, if anyone has that price list i would like to see it. Pm me if you do

4. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.

Attached Files:

cpd1 likes this.
  5. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    $20k pano roof, gotta love Ferrari prices:D

6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I was going to order a new one until I saw the price list and started adding it up. Gets high very quickly. One year old cars seem like a great deal once I saw that list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Raydog9379

Raydog9379 Karting

Jan 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Yeah, it's either you have real specific "must haves" and need to order or save a few bucks and get a lightly used car. Should even be able to get something with way more options than you'd have spec'd with the cost savings of a year old car. I would bet that shortly there will be a handful of Lusso's avail in the US market at a good price as people are being told to buy a Lusso to get a 488 Pista allocation.

I've been toying with the idea of the CaliT or Portofino vs. Lusso route. I want 4 seats (for the kids). Everyone that has a Lusso loves it. Wasn't sold on the shooting brake style initially but it's starting to grow on me. Plus there's a V12.

8. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Same boat as you Raydog. Need 4 seats with 2 little ones at home. There’s 30 or so used ones on cars.com all varying in price. Most seemed to be specced nicely and although not exactly what I would have done it does the job.....

I went to drive one down in NJ last week. It’s a great GT car. I just have to wrap my head around it’s not a sports car like my 458. I’m certain I’ll learn to love it over time.

Much better looking in the flesh vs pics. It is big however. I think the kids will like the roof. They better for $20K!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhn2000 likes this.
  9. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Don't forget 4wd, priceless in Winter in Chicago.

uhn2000 likes this.
  10. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Depending on how tall you and the kids are the CaliT is a very tight fit for us (I am 6'3 and wife 5'5) kids are 4 & 6. The Lusso however hits the money in terms of the all around perfection machine. Its bloody incredible and can only really fully be appreciated with ownership, its hard to really GET the Lusso on a quick test drive. I was speaking to a Ferrari engineer and he was explaining that the computer systems take up to 1000km to really adjust to your inputs and driving habits. I have no idea what that exactly means but now that I have driven it 1500km I feel that the car is more in tune with me or I have simply learnt how to maximize and enjoy everything it has to offer. Either way if you can save a few bucks good on you, I paid the nice brand new price premium.. :p

11. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Well I have made the plunge and worked a deal that works on both ends.....going down to NJ next week to make the trade!

12. Raydog9379

Raydog9379 Karting

Jan 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I drove a CaliT HS with my 8 year old (8 but as big as many 11-12 year olds) in the back. I'm 6'2, wife is 5'10. I was comfortable and felt great to me, my son didn't care whether he was cramped or not... he didn't gripe but he was in a Ferrari so grinning ear to ear. I'd imagine as they get bigger/older the Lusso might make the most sense. I've also heard the Portofino has a bigger back seat / legroom area than the Cali. Either way I think I'll have to try out a Lusso too I think.

All you guys have valid points in terms of practicality... Longer season / more chance to use the car with the Chicago weather, more room for the kids, etc.

Making what I thought was a fairly easy decision a harder one.

13. Raydog9379

Raydog9379 Karting

Jan 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Awesome... once you have it we'll need the requisite pics :)

14. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Absolutely!

15. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    The Portofino is supposed to have larger back seats, viewing in 2 weeks so I guess we will see. I found in spirited driving my son's head was whacking my seat on shifts so its a bit of an issue. I actually think they make a great combo pairing but if I had to just pick one I would go with the V12Lusso, there is absolutely nothing like that engine let alone all the other upgrades it comes with. Maybe then add a portofino later :)

16. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I get from reading about the PF: the interior is about the same size as the California T. It appears they liberated about 2" of additional rear seat leg room via much thinner seats. In any event, the rear seat room of the GTC4 is much much greater than whatever the PF will have. The GTC4 has more rear seat space than an S Class coupe. I had m 6'2" salesman sit ahead of me (5'5") and I had a good 2-3" of space between my knees and the seat back. There is really a lot of room in the GTC4. With the pano roof, the rear is spacious, even "airy" feeling. They did a really great job!