Lusso V12 Order | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Lusso V12 Order

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by deltona, May 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. deltona

deltona Formula 3

Aug 7, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Lovely pics. I am tempted by Silverstone and Cuoio!

350MH83 likes this.
  2. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    F2003-GA likes this.
  3. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
  4. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    My other really nice combo was this T I drove.. the Grigio Titano looks really nice in person! On black with red accents but its a different look all together. K chat later..

Attached Files:

5. AMN

AMN Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2018
    NYC, Minneapolis, Bozeman
    Full Name:
    A M N
    I am more interested in how you can go through the day in white pants. I can't. Tried. I can't.

6. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Bahahaha, too funn,,.. you should have seen my wife's eyes as I was leaving the house. I just need to keep them clean for half a day and that includes dinner bday party for a friend. I am all legs at 6'3 ha!

7. deltona

deltona Formula 3

Aug 7, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Thanks! Some great angles there. I have never noticed the upper steering wheel detail before.

I think the Cuoio contrasts well with the carbon and really like your dash stitching. What colour is it?

Also nice contrast with your spotless trousers! ;)

I’m tempted to change to Silverstone exterior. Not sure my Sabbia works with it though, I think Cuoio is the best contrast to greys...

8. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    I've seen a Black GTC4Lusso drive S on Yonge around that Loblaws. Have seen a Lamborghini Aventador Matte Black w/ green accents and a 458 Speciale in launch spec there too. Surprised that many use their supercars for grocery shopping, especially at Loblaws. That said, I have seen a R8 Spyder at Pusateri's. I have seen a White GTC4Lusso at Saks too. GS might be the most interesting colour yet. Also saw a 458 SA in Coupe launch spec w/ gold wheels driving E by Shell.

of2worlds likes this.
  9. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Ironically it was closed that day (I was going to my trainer) and why you hating on Loblaws, I won't tell Galen Weston Jr. :p

I know a few of those cars you mentioned, nice to see them out here and there! And I do a lot with my V12Lusso.. its the best car I have ever owned.

of2worlds, F2003-GA and Andial like this.
  10. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    No hate for Loblaws, just surprised that "rich" people would shop there. Pretty sure we all went to UCC too, so it's all good. I do shop at Holt Renfrew though.

11. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    LOL.. good for you bud!

Andial likes this.
  12. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Deltona sorry it took so long to get back to you, the option for the stitching throughout is: STC2 Special stitching (dist/thick) Filo speciale Grigio Chiaro

deltona and of2worlds like this.
  13. deltona

deltona Formula 3

Aug 7, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Justin
    So my October build GTC4Lusso is in build Status 50. I have received these two pics.

The car seems ahead of schedule although i have no Extra Campanario so maybe why.

Annoyingly i'm having building work done which is taking longer than expected and means I may have two wait until the end of the year before i get the car.

14. deltona

deltona Formula 3

Aug 7, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Justin
    otakki, stavura, gh0st0 and 3 others like this.
  15. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations! That is very exciting!

deltona likes this.
  16. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Looks nice, please post some more pictures when you get the chance

otakki and deltona like this.
  17. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Congratulations Justin it's always an exciting moment when a new baby is born and you should be proud because you tailored it beautifully. Look forward seeing some pictures of the car.

18. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Justin somehow I completely missed the thread about your new GTC4 V12 and when I opened it today it was a complete surprise. I love Neros and had a non metallic one. when looking at them alive they have that kind of mystic beauty which doesn't show in pictures and is also very difficult to translate into words. Yours is a real beauty inside and out and no doubt the ideal companion to the F12.

19. deltona

deltona Formula 3

Aug 7, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Thanks Mario for the kind words. My Ferro F12 has just gone and i'm already missing it, but I am looking forward to the Lusso, a different, but hopefully just as exciting V12 experience. I do have to face the fact that i will probably be spending more time keeping the Lusso clean though. ;)

20. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Justin I'm certain you'll like the experience because your Lusso is beautiful, has a V12 and is a daily driver with a versatility that no other current Ferrari model can match. I remember when I had my Nero non metallic that I managed to maintain the car looking good most of the time just with a regular but relatively simple procedure which took ten minutes to do. I carried inside the boot a bottle of Speed Wipe from Chemical Guys and when I parked the car in the garage or after a trip I used it with a microfiber cloth to remove dust, finger prints and anything that sticked to the paint. Sometimes I didn't wash the car for more than one month but it always looked good with this routine operation.
    Looking forward seeing some pictures of your Lusso.

21. deltona

deltona Formula 3

Aug 7, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Interesting Mario, thanks for the tip. I'll take a look at the product and maybe try some myself. :)

MDEL likes this.
  22. KenU

KenU Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Planet Earth
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Congrats, Justin. Gorgeous spec! Drive in good health always!!!

deltona likes this.
  23. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Looks good, custom order to get the steering wheel on the otherside of the car?