LV Attorney Dies in Car Accident | FerrariChat

LV Attorney Dies in Car Accident

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by a8guy, Nov 8, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. a8guy

a8guy Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
  2. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    He had a black 328. He was quite a character, but a really nice guy. It's a shame. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

"Police said in a news release late Saturday night — which did not specifically identify Buchanan — that the 74-year-old driver was attempting to back into his driveway when he suffered a "medical episode."

"This caused the driver to lose control of the vehicle and strike a concrete block wall with the rear of the vehicle," the release said."

IMHO it's obvious he didn't die from a traffic accident........probably had a heart attack or a something like that and backed the car into the wall in reverse.

RIP.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Come up with your own damn street names, Vegas!!! ;):)

RIP Atty

5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    My god that is sad. Ryalex: Did you know him?

6. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I'd met him in the hallway just a 'hey how are you?' kind of thing. I'd seen him around a lot, and everyone at the court knew him. You really do see the same lawyers and clerk people just about every day.

He's one of those guys who did pretty well, did everything in life (he was an avid African big game hunter), had a lot of friends (and enemies from his work), and passed driving a Ferrari. Lived a full life, and from what I am hearing downtown people do remember him fondly.