LV car culture | Page 2 | FerrariChat

LV car culture

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Vegas CS, Jan 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I bought a house in LV and bringing my TR and 355 normally… so I guess some Californians are trying to help car culture;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas CS, ryalex and TestShoot like this.
  2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    The funny part about this then, is that I was standing next to you for a moment, right as you got in your car and left. Lost in the adoring masses.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Vegas CS and fastfreddy like this.
  3. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    LOL

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    There used to be F1 watch parties at Sienna Trattoria in Summerlin. Not sure if they still do.

5. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    Their Italian car show was the best in town IMO. It was the only one I would mark on my calendar as a “must attend”. Sad it’s no more.

TheMayor likes this.
  6. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    I do wonder why exactly and when the club became less active.

Perusing their calendar they seem to have somewhat regular monthly social events with club members, but no more F1 watch parties or much in terms of show participation. In a city like this with so many Ferrari owners I feel like their should be more going on. Extended family of mine are owners, I should talk to them. They have very busy lives doing other things running businesses, etc so maybe that is part of the equation. I am not yet an owner, but I have thought about joining a few times. Just think it may be a little weird hanging around until I have one of my own. I remember Bob Lebenson back in the day was always very welcoming to everyone. Not sure if he is still around.

ryalex likes this.
  7. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    Bob was always very welcoming to me as well and would ask if I’m a member. I would always be very honest and tell him no, because I don’t see the value added. LVPCA is amazing. I no longer have my GT3 RS so I feel weird attending their events in a Ferrari. lol

Doug. and ryalex like this.