Mail order BRIDES(discussion, opinions, wtf, etc...) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Mail order BRIDES(discussion, opinions, wtf, etc...)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JSinNOLA, Nov 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    LOL, warning us about the Bada Bing boys too, just like Bruce!

2. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

But in the meantime, I can rub my Хуй all over her Хлебальник.

RMX

3. PassionIsFerrari

PassionIsFerrari Formula 3

Aug 15, 2004
    Everyone is looking at this the wrong way. If they want to leave in 5 years that means you get to order a new one after 5 years....It means you will always have a current model.

uh...no pun intended :)

4. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    arron, has a major point !!!!!!! if your lucky, they'll leave after 6 months. this way your getting a new piece of ass much much sooner ..... i wonder if i can order a bride, house keeper, plumber, roofer, electrician, landscaper, car detailer, nanny, and her sisters all in one shot from the same female catalog???

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    "Ophelia!? Why, you know thats..."

6. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Surfs up dude!

7. Trevor L

Trevor L Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2004
    OKC, USA
    #32 Trevor L, Nov 7, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This should be thethread of the month!

I'm gone order me one of these. I love the description.

Name: Helen
    Date of Birth:
    Height: 5 ft 5 in
    Weight: 132 lbs
    Children: None
    Children Details:
    Religion: Christian
    Education:
    Profession: manager
    City: Novosibirsk View map
    English: 4 - Proficient. Speaks well enough for telephone.
    Interests/Hobbies:
    Self-Description: Nice and swety gerl
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I don't know HOW mail order brides works? Do you pay some agent to introduce ladies from overseas? You don't physically meet at all before you decide to get married? Can you return for exchange? Doesn't this act/business legitimate? (it looks like some sort of slavery,,,)

I'm too naive & didn't know it actually existed. Thought it was a joke thread when I saw this first.

I think for your friend's case, they probably met over internet mating site. It may be MAIL ORDER BRIDES service, but I really don't know the difference. I heard & read of quite few Japanese ladies register the internet meeting sites to meet foreigners to get married, because they can't find the mate in Japan for whatever reasons.

I know 2 couples who's doing very well after marriage by meeting over the net first. They met in person for few times, and got married after 1 year. They are both Japanese though. (1 living in the States, and another was living in Japan)

9. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    They did a story on Dateline about this awhile back.

I think the guys go to a website. Then they make a connection. Then, through the agency, they meet in either the US or the other country and start dating. They might stay a week or more dating to see if they want to go further. Then they get married............

No doubt the ladies are on their super best behavior before the "I do's". Who knows afterwards............. The Dateline couple wasn't a pretty story.

10. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    #35 Horsefly, Nov 7, 2005
    Remember a long time ago when I proposed the idea that F-chat members buy a Ferrari and each member use it for a while?

Think bigger!

11. sinister007

sinister007 Karting

Jul 20, 2005
    san diego
    Full Name:
    nick
    One of my old bosses bought a bride and she was definatly HAGGARD. She could not have looked any better with a paper bag on. But he was a jerk, he deserved for not paying me. She was actually an eplipetic sp? (the disease where would have seizures) Now he is stuck with all of the medical bills.

Nick

12. ferrarigtofan

ferrarigtofan Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    Go onto the site and read all about it. Basically you you look the women over like they are T-bones in the refridgerator aisle, then you pick a few you'd be interested in. You e-mail the lucky candidates, with the aid of the agency, they respond to you e-mails. Eventually you talk on the phone, again most likely with help since her English skills may be poor. When you weeded your field down to three or four women, you travel to Russia to bang each one, I mean meet them, and the one that sucks the best c*ck, I mean makes the best impression, you propose to. You help her file for a fiancee Visa via the DIY $49.95 kit and and you have have yourself an instant headache, I mean life's partner. Eventually she learns English well enough to demand half of your assets and you divorce. I believe the law is she has to be married for three years to qualify for US citizenship, so you have 36 months to beat on her, rape her, whatever your heart desires, its just lovely from begining to end.

13. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Why go to all that trouble? Couldn't you save a lot of air fare by simply getting taken to the cleaners right here in the good ole USA? Since when are gold diggers in short supply?

14. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

These guys advertise parties locally in the LA Times that you can meet some of these women at. Check out the website, some real babes.

http://www.svetlanaagency.com/

15. TrophySophy

TrophySophy Karting

Oct 5, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    I've known a lot of "couples" who met that way. Even worse - agency owners.

What I learned about the whole mail-order trafficking: 99% of men actually shopping for a wife from other countries are just a looser-type: abusers, broke, emotionally sick, socially unacceptable, controlling or just plain sick or criminals.

Girls? I can speak for ones I've met/heard/read about and living here, in california.
    The reality is - 99% of girls coming here are good-looking, lazy, have their "past" that they wouldn't want to disclose, and there are just plain retired wh***rs. And, I think, it's a fair trade, unless girls are abused (and it's a different subject) or unless it's a love from the first sight (and only one before they get hitched...LOL).

A lot of girls use dating agencies as a ticket to travel and income. Cute ones get a load of " ???????" trying to impress them by sending money and paying for their shopping trips to Europe and vacation in islands (you can't get visa to USA, unless it's a fiance one). A lot of them live very comfortably in that luxury. "Smart" ones keep doing it, others? Get married, come here and travel back home couple of times a year to get their fix - see ex's, show off new clothes, keep their back covered...

Svetlanaagency - they have a lot of girls already living here, in US... and yes, unless you are well-off and have a clean criminal and credit history, you won't have a chance...:))))

16. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    #41 WJHMH, Nov 7, 2005
    Name: Lilia
    Date of Birth:
    Height: 5 ft 7 in
    Weight: 124 lbs
    Children: None
    Children Details:
    Religion: Christianity
    Education: University
    Profession: student
    City: Kherson View map
    English: 5 - Fluent. Speaks like a native English speaker.
    Interests/Hobbies:
    Self-Description: I like to speak with people, feel a life, I like good humor and get now many new things.

17. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

Hell!!! Is it that easy? I am rich and clean I am comming to LA!!!!

18. ferrarigtofan

ferrarigtofan Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    They are not, just the good looking ones in America are so arrogant they only want to super rich guys that also happen to be handsome, not fat, ugly guys with a couple hundred thousand saved. Seems like the Russian chicks aim lower and get more bites, where as the American chicks want to cash out in a single transaction.

Now if you started a dating agency where the girls were exclusively mutes, you might be on to something. LOL

19. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    Anyone watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and that eposide where Carl gets a Russian bride?

20. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH

Сделайте мои тарелки & очистьте суку дома.

21. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    There are apparently a TON of mail order brides here in the Garden State. There was a show on 101.5 where they were giving the stats... it was amazing.

My wife's a driving instructor, and every once in a while, she'll get one in the car who wants to get her license here in America.

22. O-Ace

O-Ace Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Chicago / Glenview
    Full Name:
    Awais
    hahaha! LMFAO! :D

23. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

Well theres Greek and French to learn first, thats how you learn to understand each other. Trust me I dated a Swedish and got along quite well...