Main Radiator Hose | FerrariChat

Main Radiator Hose

Discussion in '206/246' started by russh, Nov 7, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. russh

russh Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Russell Hazarian
    Hi,
    I am interested in finding out suggestions for where to purchase the long main radiator hoses. I am aware that Superformance sells them, and I was wondering if anyone has purchased and used these hoses. Also, are there other sources that someone has used. Thank you.

2. dgt

dgt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 14, 2011
    Northeast, USA & Oz
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Do you know what style of hose you want or just something that works?
    The original style braided hoses that came on many Dinos are NLA however the smooth style or wrapped hose is available.
    I've not used the Superformance hose, the Dinoparts hose is wrapped, looks good and flexible (easy to install) and I'm using that now although it has some orange writing on it if that bothers you....

DinoParts, Stefan likes this.
  3. russh

russh Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Russell Hazarian
    Hi Andrew,
    I am just looking for something that works and is metric so that it doesn't leak. Ease of installation is definitely a plus.
    Russell

4. dgt

dgt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 14, 2011
    Northeast, USA & Oz
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Sounds good, my experience with the Dinoparts hose was that it's easier (no effort) to push through the oval centre tube than the other 2 hoses I've done.
    It comes as one length so make sure you cut the lengths correctly for your Dino, they do vary by model depending on the chassis and if there's a 'T' at the front firewall for the heater.