malaysian Ferrari owners? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

malaysian Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Remy Zero, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    ur from Sect 19 ... mmm .... Nxxx Car Sdn Bhd i guess .... i saw a 850R there long time ago .... must be own by one of the employee there .... ??

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

right thanx a lot hans...

3. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i had a good chance in march to meet the owner of naza, tan sri himself. he's a damn cool chap, down to earth and i even have a pic with him. seems that he just put his 360 for sale at naza itself. the one that has michael schumacher and eddie irv's signature somewhere near the radio area. he's driving a red F430 now. it's just awesome!

4. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Sorry lewat sikit....
    Used to own one, now in a different camp but am putting my priorities right again!!!

I'm in China, currently at Zhang Jia Jie, Hunan province. No Fcars here, maybe in Changsha...

Fengtau....., so you're the dude in the F40!!!

5. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    u mean this car ? hehehe ...

[​IMG]

6. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Hehehe..tak bole control,that car damn fast.It happened within mili second...spin about 3 times and hit the tree,the tree toppled!

7. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    yup. thats the one! around 1 mil?

8. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    i have no idea about the price bro ..... muz b very expensive tho ... ahahah ....

9. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    yeah. i agree. but the F430 is really damn stunning, in naza. they recently added the 360 CS. anyone knows why there's no enzo there?

10. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    I think I did shed a tear and wondering who was that 'idiot' then...sorry-lah bro. Now I know it's you...kira oklah...hehe! Glamour dude!

Why no Enzo? The NumeroUno is only pre-booked and since it's not productionised ...tak de in the showrooms. But if you ask around maybe one of the handful would sell it to you for no less than RM5-6M, I believe...

Next time I see Jani, I'll ask...hehe!!!

11. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Glomour?Almost die,you know....hehehe

BTW,FYI...the 456gt the one at JT Cars,someone has already booked.According to Jefrry son,now waiting for loan approval.Alamak bro,you have to think about your 2nd choice.
    Isk,coming for Track Day?Heard that official launch of new 599 wiil be held at the same place.If you're coming, make sure don't bring your Porsche...hehehe...jgn mare..

12. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Lagi lama gua kat sini, lebih baik gua punya 'second' choice.....hehe! Sebenornya the 550 masih dalam ingatan sanubari and that's the way to go. I've doing my research on it and thanks to the 'parlays' on Fchat, learnt quite a lot on the foibles or griefs (which aren't many..) on owning one. My main worry is 'overheating' because as you know, MY traffic sux big time and the worst thing that can happen is if you're stranded big time...dalam Ferrari pulak tu...Aiyayayayeeeay..!
    My 355 sat in a hot traffic jam depan Yow Chuan for 25 minutes and jantung gua berdebar2. My firm partner pulak tak mau padam aircon...but the car was steady, maxing out at 3/4 temp..

13. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hahaha Isk, then get yourself a spider & one of those mini fans which Taxidrivers install in the dash :)

14. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    park the car on the side, take off ur shirt and u'll get ladies around u :D

15. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Yes!!Finally..your last decision is 550.
    If you're looking for the good one,I thinks I know which car I will recommend to you.

16. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Brian,
    If only I look as good as the car!!! I doubt they crowd over me...ketawa adalah!

Fengtau,
    I know that you know which one to go for...hehe. Instant PPI, tak payah bayar...

Jon,
    Spider? Thought about a 360 but my comment to Brian applies...

17. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    lol :D

18. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    saw 2 ferraris in the sapce of 3 days at federal. 1st, was a 360, today was a 512 TR. damn...

19. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    If you want to see more F-cars,just hang around Sea Park,PJ.This area seems like "Malaysian Maranello"...this is our 'track' for roadtest!

20. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Was the 512 black?

Fengtau, I know of one Rosso Corsa 512M with Labuan plates, but I thought there was only ONE TR512 and in Nero a while back. Owner was asking 700k in 2000. Ron was advertising the M at 750k about three years ago...along with Helmi's '97 Giallo 355B.

21. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    red. btws, i've always seen TRs near my house in subang jaya. always. there's this guy who oen and F355 near my area. red too. another in a blue F355. but that was it. i didn;t see any F430s etc on the road so far. my cuz was lucky enough to see maranellos before...

22. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    right! thanx for the tip!

23. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Brian,
    Subang as in Subang Jaya or USJ? My parents are at USJ and there was one time when at the intersection of HSBC/KFC I saw a 348 at 3 o'clock, a Mondi at 9 o'clock and there was I in the 355 going 3 o'clock. It sure was a sight, al Rosso Corsas and we don't know each other and the lights of all three went up and down, up and down .....
    Later I found out that the 348 belonged to the owner of 911 Zentrum...heavily modded and later 'wearing' 355 panels and very very fast....

24. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i'm at USJ 2. but often these Ferraris are seen where ur parents were staying...u know near MPSJ there? in USJ 5 itself, there's 2 ferraris...

25. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    There used to be Three (on weekends the other fella comes in with the son to go and have teh tarik/nasi kandar at Taipan's Kayu and later to Granpa's place)....and the one Mondi is somewhere in USJ10. A Rosso TR with the words 'Give It To Me Baby'!! instead of testarossa.. at times will be at USJ16.